FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

If you have excess transfer budget, you should be able to put this into your clubs bank balance to get them out of the red. I am Atletico Madrid currently with £15M transfer budget that I don't need, 130K under wage budget, but £5M in debt. Also side-ways arrows, Interaction with subs, improved 3-D engine ( I don't use it ) and more press conference variety.

All of this to the exact.... well done sir

have coaching stats (maybe spend some of your earnings on doing coaching courses to improve them)

i would like to actually get past 2 seasons without crash dumps or error messages messing up my games just when i am getting into it with a team

i defo agree

To be able to design your own stadium, like in LMA manager.

Also to be able to sign your own sponsor for kits and stuff? Mabe to be able to change the colour of your away kit every other season.

And of course, make the graphics better in 3D view each year :)

i agree with danny that would be gr8 if we could do this

aswell as updated skin userface

Thats really constructive Bish, I also agree that there needs to be something added for the stadiums.

To be honest the the lads at si r doing a great job every year on changes they put into new fm games so no suggestions from me i'll leave that to the pro's !!!!

Being able to manage an under 21 side or reserve team would be a good addition.

To be able to give a for resigning from a club.
i.e.
Aren't settling in the new area/country
Want to take a break from football
Am uncomfortable being away from wife and kids
Can't get on with the chairman

etc, etc, etc.

Show how many youth caps a player has, like U21, with U19, U20 and U23.

Ie. 6 U19 caps 1 U19 goal(s)

Had a long hard think about this guys and heres what ive *** up with:

I like the tactic board pictures they would be well cool but like you say not gona get the premier league rights but can easily find a way around that via downloads etc!

I think the stadiums on matchday should be a little bit more realistic with better camera angles and not just changing the pattern on the pitches!

Also think you should be able to tell players to warm up on the touchline woild be nice touch!

dont agree with the building of stadiums and all the financial side because thats the cheif execs n chairmans job!!!

gotta do someting about the press confrences aswell as thay get a little boring and not enough options to choose from!

i would like to see the transfer system modified too maybe tapping up of players or be able to persuade the player to join your club!

a bit more manager mind games would also be nice or maybe making the ref nervous before a game???

Would be cool also to have an option of taking your team on a training camp in a certain country (high altitude maybe)?

definetly need more options on the team talk menu especialy if your in need of a goal or more options individualy if someone isnt playing up2 standards!!

another thought would be that you cannot manage a top division side without certain badges or experience based on your manager points coefficients??

another thing is bring back the moovement arrows on the tactics screen to give you more control

may sound stupid but what about managers getting sent to the stand for arguing with fourth official could be fun :D

Let me know what you think guys

Thannks

Gavla

i have read through this thread and seen alot of good ideas i.e. more mind games, training camps, better tactics etc...

I would like to see the possibility of getting sent to the stands by the ref i know it doesnt happen alot in the real game but it does happen on the odd occasion, and when appealing bans instead of it being a straight no and then instead of a 1 match ban it automatically becomes 3 how about being actually able to win an appeal for once

maybe just a simple generator on the game like on editor when you make the kits, but instead of making one from scratch have the game generate a few options using the colour preferences from the club, and then ask you for your opinion, like they do with feeder clubs, they ask for your opinion and they always choose yours.

i would also like to see (hear) fans singing in the 3d match engine

i think that would be class

I deffo don't wan't to be able to design your own stadium thats a really stupid idea an unrealistic.

more options in team talk.

more options in press conferance and more questions. Also be able to take players in press conferances.

I like the training camp which Gavla88 suggested awesome idea.

Bea able to shoot opposistion if they are to goo lol ok last one is stupid

i just think the main thing would be to actually have a mini life outside of managing your club, e.g being able to spend your salary or when you go on holiday, you actually go on holiday!!!

I think you should be able to do something with what you earn like Tbell95 said but then thats not what the game is about isit thats going abit of the subject!

also think players off the field getting into trouble should be included eg: like steven gerrards off field brawl or even players failing drugs tests???

I think the game should have a challenge type mode, where you get given a choice of 3 lower league teams and you get board objectives that you have to complete, you would get fired if you were doing bad and have to wait for a manager spot to become available