FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

Fulop/Stockdale

Parnaby
Ingimarsson
Hall
Ward

Aleman
Bowyer
Leadbitter
Carson

Emmanuel-Thomas

Chopra

Ways to improve? I'm 7th after 20 games

Just finished my first season with napoli coming second in the league (3 points behind inter) and finishing 8 points clear of juve in third. Got knocked out of euro cup by LOSC Lille 2-1 on aggregate in the semi-finals, shud of won that really. Managed to win the italian cup tho beating AC milan 1-0 :) In the semi final first leg i drew to juventus away 0-0, but when the second leg came around i was shocked when we beat them 9-3! Cavani getting 6 goals! :D
Lavezzi and Cavani both had fantastic seasons, lavezzi finished top goal scorer in the league with 25 goals (40 in all comps) and Cavani got 19 in the league finishing third top goalscorer (32 in all comps), he was also out for around a month near to the end of the season so not a bad record. Hamsik didnt contribute as much as i would of hoped but still got 9 goals in the league and 10 assists.
Only brought in Yaya Sanogo and Sergio Araujo first season due to quite a limited budget, needed to act quick to get them before any of the top teams got them first, they were loaned out all season and maybe the same again this season. Board have given me 45 mill to spend this time around which will help give my squad a little more depth due to letting alot of older players leave at the end of last season on free transfers.

View attachment 189231

Bad, but great at the same time. Infact, the only thing wrong is that I have the "array access out of bounds problem", I am convinced it is because I deleted the fake. inc files

Thats ridiculous, 9-3 !!!
Cavani is classs, also i edited him to around potential 180 due to his amazing last 2 years !!

so far on my travels i have been from Annan (Div 3) too Welling (BSS) too Darlington (League2) and Salisbury (BSS) and now out of a job in a space of 4 seasons the best teams i have have been with in these teams was Welling and Darlo. when will i ever win a cup or league!!!!!

I started a save with Man City (yeah yeah bore off! ;) ) As I was getting bored with other teams. Enjoying it alot actually! Bought Paulo Henrique and Aguero. Won the League but lost the Europa league final to Juventus in extra time!

Tried to buy Hummels start of 2nd season but the ******* chose Valencia over me. Then bought Phil Jones as I've never managed him before. Also bought Pastore. Will wait and see how they do now

I'm experiencing the UKFL set, have changed few things and the concept is quite nice, but as every team started from scratch and only I was active as expected on the market, the first season has been toooooooo easy...

maybe before start it would be better to add some players to the teams.

will wait if things change, if not will be back to editing to solve this matter and then restart

Ended the second season with Boreham Wood, and been promoted to L2 after finishing on 2nd place in BSP. Also won the FA Trophy, been the manager of the year, one of my players was Top scorer and Player of the season...so a good season. :p

Started a game with Wolves after my Fleetwood save where I took them to the Premier league got corrupted.

8 games into the season, Tottenham has won every game, scoring 29 goals and letting in 3.

Man Utd is 14th in the PL with a 2-2-4 record. They got blown out 4-1 at Blackburn and destroyed at home 6-2 to Tottenham.

I am at 5th in the PL with a 4-2-2 record. We are not as good as the record suggests. Our best win was a huge upset 3-1 at Chelsea. Our other 3 wins were against Wigan, West Brom, and West Ham. We lost to Blackburn 2-0 away and Tottenham 2-0 at home. Two draws against Everton and Sunderland have rounded out the season. I am predicting we fall in the rankings as we have scored 11 goals and let in 10 which are not good numbers for a top team

2032 and Forest Green Rovers are the powerhouse of the EPL. One League Cup, Two FA Cups, Two Premierships, Three Super Cups, Three community shields, Two Club Championships, Two Champions Leagues and One Euro Cup.

i have started a new season with Middlesboro (first season) i am only a few games in and i have hit a stumbling block here is my first team

GK Carroll
RB McMahon
RCB McManus
LCB Hines/Bates
LB Taylor/Arca
MC Robson/Jones
MC Thomson
AMR Kapo
AML Alko
ST Boyd
ST Mcdonald /Tyson

and now the Injurys
Hines
Hass
Taylor
Arca
Flood
Zemamma

as you can see i am very weak at the back now with no Taylor or Arca as a LB so i got back up aswell i do have 1.9M left to play with and only a few weeks left the transfer window closes

anyone got any ideas of what i need to do with the back 4 ??

View attachment 190488
On a fantastic roll at the moment.
Haven't conceded in 796 minutes and topping it with this result in our last match.
Hoping we can finally win the EPL title this season,before moving on to our new stadium.

How's this team?

Gk:Krul

Rb: srna
Cb:Taylor
Cb:Coloccini (C)
Lb:Enrique

Cm: parker
Cm:Cabaye/Tiote

Ram:Ben Arfa
Cam:Arda Turan/Krajcar
Lam:Arda Turan/ Marveux

St:Ba

How's this team?

Gk:Krul

Rb: srna
Cb:Taylor
Cb:Coloccini (C)
Lb:Enrique

Cm: parker
Cm:Cabaye/Tiote

Ram:Ben Arfa
Cam:Arda Turan/Krajcar
Lam:Arda Turan/ Marveux

St:Ba

Good, should be good enough for mid-table at least. Where's Barton though? Has he been on Twitter again;)

Thanks :), and he's been messing about again, knocked Steve Harper out ;), naa he's gonna play some games :)

Started unemployed. Took charge at HNK SEGESTA in Croation Second Division. Won it in first try. Next season in First Division finished decent 12th position. After that solid 4th. So in 4th season suprisingly in 2nd position already only major force in Croatian football NK DINAMO in front of us. In that season Won the Croatian Cup for the first time in club history |).
5th season
Croatian Super Cup / lost to NK DINAMO
Croatian First Division / 2nd place
Croatian Cup / Lost in Final to NK DINAMO
Champions League / lost Best place 3rd Qual. game
Euro Cup / 3rd in Group C

6th season
Croatian First Division / WinnerCroatian Cup / Winner
Champions League / lost Best place Playoff
Euro Cup / lost 2nd Round Knockout

7th season
Champions League / lost Best place Playoff
Euro Cup / lost 2nd Knockout Round

8th season
Croatian First Division / WinnerCroatian Cup / Lost in Final to NK DINAMO
Champions League / 3rd place in Group B
Euro Cup / lost 1st Knockout Round

9th season
Champions League / lost in SEMI-FINAL to ATLETICO MADRID

10th season
Croatian First Division / WinnerCroatian Cup / lost in Second Round
Champions League / lost 1st Knockout Round

11th season
Champions League / lost 1st Knockout Round

12th season
Croatian First Division / 2nd place NK DINAMOwonCroatian Cup / Winner
Champions League / 3rd in Group F
Euro Cup / Winner

13th season
Champions League / Winner
Euro SuperCup / lost

14th season
Champions League / Winner
Euro SuperCup / lost
Club World Championship / Winner

15th season
Champions League / lost in SEMI-FINAL to REAL MADRID
Euro SuperCup / Winner
Club World Championship / Winner

16th season
Champions League / lost in First Knockout Round

17th season
Champions League / lost in 2nd Knockout Round

Club reputation is Continental. At last in 2025 we got ourselves new stadium with my name |). Its small capacity 15836, but this time all seated. Previous one was 11000 and 6000 of them seated. Finances are superb. Total value of players bought 289 Million £, and total value of players sold 797 Million £. Seeking for oppurtunaty to enlarge stadium before i leave to Premier League.

So far 10 Croation First Division titles and 3 times runner up
1 time Croatian Second Division winner
2 times Club World Championship winner
10 times Croatian Cup winner 2 times runner up
10 times Croatian SuperCup winner 2 times runner up
1 time European SuperCup winner 2 times runner up
1 time Euro Cup Winner
2 times Champions League winner

Last edited:
Started a game some time ago with Porto.

futebolclubedoportosadp.png

wedn.png

ligazonsagresinformatie.png

ligazonsagresstatistiek.png

ligazonsagresstatistiek.png

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with man united (won the fa, carling, community shield and prem- lost 1-0 to real in CL final :( )... AC job becomes available so I decide to take it... First game 3-0 against inter- ibrahimovic x2 and forlan. Good start :D x

This is the game im currently playing.

Started off as manager of Arsenal, before leaving after four successful seasons in charge to take over my home nation Scotland before resigning 3 years later to become Celtic manager (current).

Arsenal achievements -

2010/2011 Premier League Champions
2011/2012 Charity Shield winners, FA Cup Winners, Carling Cup Winners
2012/2013 Charity Shield winners, Carling Cup winners, Champions League winners
2013/2014 Premier League winners, Euro Super Cup winners, Club Championship winners, Carling Cup winners

Scotland Achievements -

2014/2015 Qualified for European Championship finishing 1st in group
2015/2016 Won the European Championship
2016 Made Scotland 1st in Fifa World Rankings

Celtic Achievements -

December 2016/Current 6 game unbeaten run to take Celtic from 2nd and 5 points behind Aberdeen to 1st and 4 points clear.
(Also beat Rangers 3-0 in my first old firm derby)

My current manager reputation is Continental and my description is Respected Boss.