FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

In my first season with Newcastle I managed to finish 4th and qualify for the Champions League. It was a close run thing with Chelsea but I had the easier run in. 3rd from last game was against Spurs who were currently top but battling it out with Man U. Crouch was sent off for a 2nd yellow in the 60th min, so I managed to get control of the game and won 2-0. Then typically after not losing in about 10 games and when I need to win my penultimate game to clinch 4th spot I lost. Admittedly it was against Sunderland, our rivals, so it was never going to be easy. We lost 3-1. So it when to the final game of the season against Everton. It was a tight game but we managed to go 3-1 up with 2 great counter attacks. Everton pulled 1 back in the last 10 which had me worried, especially when Chelsea were winning 2-0 and a draw would've meant they'd nick 4th spot. We held on though. Ameobi scored 15 in 22 games. Christian Benitez scored 19 in 24 games. And £425k signing Garra Bembele finished with 14 in 26 games.

im in my 7th season with Spurs in the year 2017. in the my team i have Bale who has to be one of the best players in the game cause i get more than 20 assists from him a season then i have lukaku who i saw a long time before anyone was taking about him in real life. i aslo have hart and other players but i do now have a few regens in my team but they are doing well for me. I have won everything i can with Spurs, but im staying on until i become a legand at the club. if anyone wants some screenshots of my team then ask.

I'm Southampton,finished 2nd first season and went up with a fantastic squad,just looking for some bargains for championship?

With Sporting CP, got a takeover first season, huge money, bought a new first team of young stars, first offseason I went on a regen signing spree, got 13 youth players who will eventually challenge for first team roles but my youth team is going nuts. After 5 games my u-19s are on 15 points and with a +23 goal differential. I am safe for the future. My senior squad is also unbeaten. This is a terrific save.

With Sporting CP, got a takeover first season, huge money, bought a new first team of young stars, first offseason I went on a regen signing spree, got 13 youth players who will eventually challenge for first team roles but my youth team is going nuts. After 5 games my u-19s are on 15 points and with a +23 goal differential. I am safe for the future. My senior squad is also unbeaten. This is a terrific save.

the same strategy to with my Arsenal save. my u18 and reserve squad become the best in the world. lol

Started a game unemployed for the free agent database, Man City approach me. My first XI so far:
Could have done better at CDM, but I can't resist American players. Especially Jermaine Jones, such a bargain in the normal database.​

im in my 7th season with Spurs in the year 2017. in the my team i have Bale who has to be one of the best players in the game cause i get more than 20 assists from him a season then i have lukaku who i saw a long time before anyone was taking about him in real life. i aslo have hart and other players but i do now have a few regens in my team but they are doing well for me. I have won everything i can with Spurs, but im staying on until i become a legand at the club. if anyone wants some screenshots of my team then ask.

How many trophies have u won?? Can I have a screenshot?

Finished my 1st season with my young guns 11th (blackburn) and started season 2 with the same squad bar a couple of changes and started off with 2 straight wins. Im not expecting much again this season as my average age is 20 so will just try and keep the same players in for the next few seasons and then hopefully be able to challenge for a champs lge spot should they come good.

I cant believe how cheap lukaku is early on in a save! according to the screenshots of others

I have no progress to report but in two saves now (as wolves) Leroy Fer and Georgino Wijnaldum have been total disgraces. 10m each to do one of any four options

1) play constant 6's
2) spend the entire game shooting at the goal (and missing by about 8 yards)
3) sitting on the bench
4) getting injured

wonderkids my ****, does anyone have a success story with these boys???

AFC Telford United = Blue Square North champions! Phase one of my 5 phase, 8 year programme complete. The season went down to matchday 39 before I sealed automatic promotion, after overturning a massive 12 point deficit.

I genuienly want to earn a second successive promotion from the Conference Premier. That should then give me 6 seasons to work through the Football League before I reach the promised land.

4 seasons in with Parma and doing well.
2011---13th in serie A and italian cup winner
2012---7th in serie A and semi of Italian cup. 1st knockout round of Europa league
2013---Serie A winner, Italian Cup winner
2014---Serie A winner, Italian Cup winner and Champions league Semis.

Already a club icon, have a young mostly domestic based squad and making a profit every month. Hoping for a new stadium in the next 3 seasons

Just joined Spurs after my season with Villarreal after a season and a half with Napoli. This is my journeyman save lol! I finished 6th with Villarreal and left them with two games to play. I joined Spurs before last game of season. I played Chelsea and drew 1-1. Unfortunately Man Utd won so i finished 5th. Burney got into Champions league.

The other downer on the draw was that Gareth Bale got injured and is out for 9 months. He was also player of season, so will be a massive loss! ASwel as that, i need to replace the older players like Crouch, VDV and Defoe as they arent cutting it. Should be an interesting season! Wish i carried on with Villarreal now lol!

Just signed Trasch, Adam and Ballotelli. Hope to get into champions league but will be tough!

the same strategy to with my Arsenal save. my u18 and reserve squad become the best in the world. lol
yeah, I'm planning on buying the top 9 or 10 regens every year on minimum fee release clauses of like 2-3 Million each and letting them develop in my state of the art facilities and then selling those that can't make the first team at huge markups. I scout literally every top division regen in the game, I have a first team that is young and can't get much better so they're all i need to scout

yeah, I'm planning on buying the top 9 or 10 regens every year on minimum fee release clauses of like 2-3 Million each and letting them develop in my state of the art facilities and then selling those that can't make the first team at huge markups. I scout literally every top division regen in the game, I have a first team that is young and can't get much better so they're all i need to scout

i do my regen spending spree like every 3-5 years gap. ;P

other wise i always buy at least 2-3 wonderkid regen together wiht some XI signings. ;P

I'm 3 games into my 4th season at Southampton, 2nd year back in the Premier League:

GK: Alex Smithies

LB: Atila Turan
CB: Jelle Van Damme
CB: Stefan Savic
RB: Seamus Coleman

LW: Charlie Adam
CM: Arouca
CM: Jermaine Jenas
RW: Jordan Henderson

ST: Leigh Griffiths
ST: David Goodwillie

Subs:
Mike Vanhaemel
Anele
Neal Eardley
Royston Drenthe
Jason Puncheon
Jamie O'Hara or Jonjo Shelvey (loan)
Connor Wickham (loan)

Struggled last year after back to back promotions, finished in 14th after only winning about 8 games all season. Fortunately the board backed me with some serious funds over the summer and I was able to strengthen the side in key areas. So far this season played 3, won 3 with 13 goals scored and none conceeded. My three big money buys buys (Savic - 6mil, Arouca - 14mil and Goodwillie - 4mil) have all started brilliantly, and one of my 16 year old youth team regens is being described as potentially the next Paul Scholes. As frustrating as this game can be, right now I love it.

Currently 7th as Spurs, 23 points in 12 games, but I have a game in hand. Could've been 24 if it wasn't for an annoying Ivanovich goal in a 3-2 defeat to Chelsea (the leaders). I dived into the transfer market for youths only and bought Sanogo, and Lucas (Sao Paulo). Sold Khumalo, Alnwick and loaned new signing Lucas to Sheffield.
Bale has been underperforming as of late, so Modric and Pienaar are replacing him temporarily. Also seem to have an injury problem.

Won the treble last season with brentford: Premier league, league cup and FA Cup. The next season im sitting 10th in 10 games and on the verge of being sacked. Most of my players are unhappy because they think were underachieving whereas we are only 5 points from 1st place. Nothing is going my way. Each game i have about 3 or 4 goals disallowed for either fouls or offsides. Im using the same tactic as last season. Do the opposition know how to beat the tactic after a while? Ive used it for 3 seasons.