FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

Just starting my 3rd season with Celtic -
1st season done the double and got to the quarter finals of the UEFA cup
2nd season done the treble and still very suprisingly to me got to the final of the Champions League, lost to Real Madrid 2-1 in the final :-(

Started a game with Stevenage my second team on the day the game come out and still playing it :D currently is second season and heres a quick summary so far:

1st Season:

Transfers: INS: Julio Santa Cruz- loan
Gavin Hoyte- loan
Kevin Mcleod- free
Thomas Pinault- free
Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu- free
Gael Nlundulu- free
Omar Koroma- free
Milan Lalkovic- loan
Phil Younghusband- free
Liam O'brian- free
Carl Magnay- loan

OUTS: Stacy Long- 12k
Peter Vincenti- free
Chris Beardsley-free

Media Prediction: 20th Final League position: 5th

play offs:

Semi final first leg: Port Vale 2-0 Stevenage

Semi final second leg: Stevenage 1-1 Port Vale

Top Scorer: Ndumbu-Nsungu- 18 goals

unfortunately I went out in the semis of the play offs but I am still delighted with my teams performance over the season as we was expected to be in a relegation battle and instead were in a promotion battle.

will edit this and put in second season when I have completed it :D

Last edited:
Mwuahahaha.

Into the Premier League, transfer budget 30 mill.

Bought Neymar for 24 and O'Shea, Maduro, Ben Arfa, Smolarek on free transfers.

The media prediction sucks, but I guess my team has got quite a bit of quality now.

AFC Wimbledon in blue square, 3rd behind Rushden and Luton (top), and I just cant catch them.. Everytime they lose, I lose... RRRghhhh very frustrating game

Won the league with liverpool (L) in the first season

i signed andy carroll , Lass Diarra and Rami

turned out to be quality signings !

waiting for my next transfer kitty :)

likes of ballotelli ,kalou, Hamsik are on the transfer list :O

will get screenshots up soon

finished fourth with everton in my first season, and managed to get into the champions league. currently fourth in the league after 11 games, and top of my champions league group which features real madrid, ajax and dnipro :) kadlec and yakubu have been class.

Got promoted with Derby in the first season, ****** me off as well as being good, due to the un-realisticness of it. Now I'm in the prem, and it's getting extermely boring, just something about FM 2011 which I can't get into, keep started new games :(

I'm currently playing as League One Walsall against Premier League Manchester United, 28 mins gone.. its Walsall 3-2 Manchester United!
I'll tell you the final score after.. (I'll probably end up losing 10-3 now)
WALSALLUTD.jpg

Well, this is my third game as Leicester, after being sacked twice, I tried a completely different approach, signing different players, and using completely different tactics. Finding that it's going a bit better, but considering I was sacked for being 9th after 12 games in my 2nd save, I don't think I have any space for a bad run of games.

npowerchampionshipinfor.png

If they ever sack me again, I think I might just go on the editor and delete them from the whole ******* game.

Gees Dunc, your board sound like knobs. XD

Thats putting it lightly, I called them much worse when I have been sacked... :p

Although, they give you alot of money to start with, so you should expect high expectations.

Thats putting it lightly, I called them much worse when I have been sacked... :p

Although, they give you alot of money to start with, so you should expect high expectations.

I got 8K for my 2nd season. Wooooooo. Hopefully you don't get the sack again though, I'd hate to be your monitor if you did :p.

won the Barclays Premier League title and the FA cup with man utd on GD and got Ronaldo back to man utd for 35m its all good :)

Last edited:
Well, this is my third game as Leicester, after being sacked twice, I tried a completely different approach, signing different players, and using completely different tactics. Finding that it's going a bit better, but considering I was sacked for being 9th after 12 games in my 2nd save, I don't think I have any space for a bad run of games.

npowerchampionshipinfor.png

If they ever sack me again, I think I might just go on the editor and delete them from the whole ******* game.

it much harder fm11 then fm10 dont ya think dunc

I'm currently playing as League One Walsall against Premier League Manchester United, 28 mins gone.. its Walsall 3-2 Manchester United!
I'll tell you the final score after.. (I'll probably end up losing 10-3 now)
WALSALLUTD.jpg
What was the final score?! *Waiting in anticipation*

My Southampton side is competing for Europa League spots in the first season in the league! It's turning out to be a brilliant first season, with Ben Arfa especially on form. His vision is incredible in the game - sets up goals left, right and centre.

How do you take a screenshot in FM? When I try, the shot just gives me a small black rectangle in the top left corner.

Doing a Q.P.R save atm but thinking about quitting for something more challenging. Here's the table, fixtures and one surprise result.

1st in the league with the mighty Woking of the blue square south....haha BAM! ;D x:)