FM 2012 Pre-Orders Through FM-Base - IMPORTANT

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 35K
It's normally an issue with your Anti-Virus or Firewall software, try allowing Steam as an exception.

Also, I really hope you've activated your copy of FM 2012 already, because you posted your activation code on the forums here for anyone to see and use.

THX!

I have already activated the game...

you're kidding to me right? I just received the very same email that guy received which was deleted...theres no explicit activation code and i'm sure of that can you make a screen for me to know where the code is? it's very annoying sir..

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

http://i27.lulzimg.com/9b9757a649.jpg
so where in earth do I have my code on that weird email which DOES NOT contains any kind of activation code? Or I am that dumb?

If you received the e-mail like this...

a76QD.png

and there wasn't a code in it, please get in touch with Nexway here and they will deal with it.

WHERE IS MY ORDER NUMBER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY GAME !!

As already stated by Sean:

Hi Nojoom

FM-Base cannot send out the codes. The codes get sent out by Nexway (the distributor) that is why you must use this form to contact them and request your serial number to be emailed again.

If you tell me your order number I can check if it has gone into the system but that is all I can do on this end. Any requests for resending serial numbers must be made using the form above.

Thanks
Sean

We have already stated the options available to you. Ajt has helpfully laid them out for you again.

WHERE IS MY ORDER NUMBER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY GAME !!

As already stated by Sean:

Hi Nojoom

FM-Base cannot send out the codes. The codes get sent out by Nexway (the distributor) that is why you must use this form to contact them and request your serial number to be emailed again.

If you tell me your order number I can check if it has gone into the system but that is all I can do on this end. Any requests for resending serial numbers must be made using the form above.

Thanks
Sean

It's your Steam account so you can install it as many times as you like,

right, but Sean told me only one person can play at a time, which makes sense i guess. what about the dvd version, can i get multiple plays out of that?

Hi guys,
Does anyone know how long the confirmation email takes? I purchased the game through FMBase as steam was being ***** about 35mins ago but still nothing. Ive been waiting to play this ALLWEEK as ive just been payed, then steam wont let my buy the game for some site error and now ive got no email.
nvm, 6 hours later it arrives lol

Last edited:
Hi SEAN,

Please help me, I apologies if i am using incorrect thread to ask this. I am computer stupid, I downloaded my fm12 on tuesday and still cannot play as everytime I select the play button to start my first pre season friendly i get thown out of the game.. Can advise on how to rectify as I am going insane at not being able to start playing. If possible could you reply on my email adress ([email protected]) cheers Wayne gunner wilson.

Last edited:
Hey Wayne,
I had a similar problem to yours.
If you open up steam, go to "library" and right click fm12. Go to properties, then local files tab. Then click "Verify integrity of game cache" it will check through your files and DL what you dont have ( if you have any missing that is lol). hope this works mate.
Gooner 4ever.

right, but Sean told me only one person can play at a time, which makes sense i guess. what about the dvd version, can i get multiple plays out of that?

No, all copies of the game must be activated via steam.

You can play it on as many computers as you like. But you can't be signed in to Steam on all of them at once, only one of the computers it is installed on can be signed in with your user and the rest have got to be in 'Offline Mode'.

Hi SEAN,

Please help me, I apologies if i am using incorrect thread to ask this. I am computer stupid, I downloaded my fm12 on tuesday and still cannot play as everytime I select the play button to start my first pre season friendly i get thown out of the game.. Can advise on how to rectify as I am going insane at not being able to start playing. If possible could you reply on my email adress ([email protected]) cheers Wayne gunner wilson.

Hey, this usually happened to me when my computer did not support the 3D engine, it is best to first try and disable 3D cameras (in preferences/display and sound) then try and play the game, but if it still fails then it is more of a technical error.

My junk folder has been emptied and I might have deleted the email by mistake . . Or I havent received it yet.Activate a product on Steam' which is under the 'Games' tab. You then need to input the code which you will have received in an e-mail.

My junk folder has been emptied and I might have deleted the email by mistake . . Or I havent received it yet.Activate a product on Steam' which is under the 'Games' tab. You then need to input the code which you will have received in an e-mail.

If you think you might have deleted the e-mail with the License key in simply get in touch with Nexway via the form linked to in the first post.

Back