FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

Started 3 saves so far, and deleted them all.... cant figure out who to manage..

Have 2 saves going atm 1 with arsenal the other with qpr.

Arsenal I am top of the league after beating both Liverpool and United 4-1, semis of the Carling cup, 1st qualifying round of the UCL. Signed some good players like Hummels and Thiago so going well.

QPR I have just started and have managed to make them £30M in transfer money by selling most of my first team, I have signed some promising young talent aswell as Kirk Broadfoot, Sol Bamba, Marco Materazzi, Matt Jarvis and Darwin Quintero. Got Man U first game though.

Hello,

I started season in Serbia with Red Star, great and hard task. Finish pre-season. In Euro League get Stoke in 4th round, first game 1-1 away, and 2 games in league, both win! (1-0, 0-3). Now prepare for Stoke @ home and Euro League. Transfer budget is near 1.5M, I sold one problematic player and now I got 2.8M :D (but problem is that I can't offer more that 20k salary, and players don't wanna play for me untill I don't have some results in Europe). So, first task in youth academy and new kids :)

yep, flying through with Brentford signed nobody, send lots out of loan to reduce wage budget, played 15 won 15 scoring 3 goals a game with my created tactic, united in league cup at home next!

Got the game last Sunday, delighted with it, big improvement on last year, and thats saying something. Started my traditional Newcastle save and am currently first in October after signing Maniche, Figueroa, Tomkins and Sturridge on loan

so I'm playing with Feyenoord , great season so far, second with just 4 points behind PSV, but I've got one problem,a very big problem.I'm going bankrupt, I bought just one player (free) and sold 4-5 players ,but it's not enough. My financial status is critical , HOW can I work in this conditions ? :D....does anybody know what amount of money they give at the end of the season for your final league position? I don't expect to be a lot , but keeping my fingers crossed

Flying through with Man Utd!

League and FA cup first season (lost to Reading in League cup final and Barca in Champs league) 1st season

League, FA Cup and Champs League 2nd season!

Starting 3rd season now - finding it easy to win the big games - beating teams like Pool, Arsenal and City 5/6-0 away, went 27 games until I lost in 2nd season

Helps I did what Fergie never bothered too... re-structured that god **** Midfield!

Am using Napoli, have played 21 games. Edinson Cavani has 25 goals in serie A and about 35 this season in total. Beat Shaktar 8-0 in the Champs League. I have scored 75 goals in serie A and have a goal difference of 45. Sold Lavezzi and got Kleber and the team is averaging 4 goals a game.
Am on top in the league by 3 pts have lost 4 games to; Novara, Atalanta, Seina and Catania.

im playing as Anji, currently ready for my 5th season, had 3 3rd finishes and a 4th place finish, finding really hard break the resistence of zenit and cska moscow over a season, i can beat the teams but cant seem to get over the line, started last season with 8 wins out of 9 games, but ended up 3rd! been runner up in the cup also, and reached the knockout rounds a few times, got a decent team

GK - pomazan
DF- romario - gadibenkov(sp) - samas - yanbeev
MF - sapeta - maemov
AM - giovinco - valbuena
ST - etoo - traore

reallllly need win the league

Bought the game last night and started it up today for the first time and I have started as Chelsea.

Brought in Hulk from Porto to play on the right hand side but he didnt come cheap at £ 30 mil. I also signed 18 year old attacking midfielder Rafinha from Barcelona for 5 mil who has alot of potential.

I let Paulo Ferreira and Hilario leave on permenant deals along with loaning out some youngsters.

I have played one premier league game so far against Sunderland and it went well. My side dominated having a whooping 35 attempts on goal and retaining 63% of the possesion but my side only scored twice through Juan Mata and John Terry. My teams passing looks very good and I have high hopes for this first season will post again how Im getting on around December-January time on the game.

Finally found a save where I can see going 2030+.

Bayen Munich (Munchen). Won the league easily, only losing one game. The treble was on, in the final of the Champions League and the DFB-Pokal. Lost both. ;_;

Lost 2-1 vs Koln in the DFB-Pokal, and lost 4-3 (AET) vs Barcelona.

The season was hampered by long term injures to Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Mario Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos, (Olic gets injured before both finals.) and I blew my budget on Leandro Damioa and had to sell Breno (22mil) to sign Castro to provide cover in nearly all positions.

Hopefully I'll get a nice sum of money to spend in the summer and increase that by selling Ribery, Robben and Mario Gomez and find players who can play 20+ games.

Finally found a save where I can see going 2030+.

Bayen Munich (Munchen). Won the league easily, only losing one game. The treble was on, in the final of the Champions League and the DFB-Pokal. Lost both. ;_;

Lost 2-1 vs Koln in the DFB-Pokal, and lost 4-3 (AET) vs Barcelona.

The season was hampered by long term injures to Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Mario Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos, (Olic gets injured before both finals.) and I blew my budget on Leandro Damioa and had to sell Breno (22mil) to sign Castro to provide cover in nearly all positions.

Hopefully I'll get a nice sum of money to spend in the summer and increase that by selling Ribery, Robben and Mario Gomez and find players who can play 20+ games.

Season 2

Released a lot of players, and sold Mario Gomez to Dortmund, and Robben to Chelsea adding £40 million to my £25 mil budget + The £22 mil for the Breno transfer.

Major signings include; Salomon Rondon for £16 mil (From Malaga), Adam Johnson for £19 mil, Jose Sosa for £14 mil, Roderik Miranda, Sandro (£9 mil) and Andrea Poli (£14 mil.) Along with a couple of youngsters.

Won the league easily, only lost once. Also won the DFB Pokal, but lost in the Champions League in the Quarters against Liverpool due to away goals.

Season 3

In terms of transfers nothing major. Re-signed Breno from Chelsea for £10 mil. The rest were youngsters.

Once again won the league, and lost only once during it. Lost in the DFB-Pokal in the quarters against Wolfsburg. I thought we would get into the Champions league fins after beating Barcelona 6-2 at home. But ****** up badly the the Camp Nou, and 4 mistakes later, we crashed out after losing 6-1. (8-7 on aggregate)

Season 4 expectations

Need to sell Ribery. Takes up so much wages, and is injured most of the season. Squad is good, and hopefully I'll win the Champions League!

Always remember to save on a regular basis before you get a crash dump after winning the treble and your last save was in december

2nd at the end of first season with my viola. Half season i was at the top of table but inter was unstoppable second half (they destroyed me 4-0 :()

Won italian cup against juve

and italian supercup against inter

2nd season primary target's after buying Gaitan and loaning Afellay are serie A title challenge and hopefully champion's league quarterfinal+

Proud of Olympic Marseille

I have to be honest, I didn't even know who plays there, because I don't follow Ligue 1. I am a Barca fan but always playing in Italy with friends (fiorentina-napoli-udinese) or something similar. But for a FM 12 debut me and my roommate decided to take France. Me as Marseille and he as Lille. I am uploading some pictures as he is top at the moment and I'm third because of some really bad finishing as I didn't have any budget in the beginning of the season and I only bought Quintero (someone here said he is a goal machine... 2 goals in 20 apps :( ) Anyway, I'm proud because as you see in Champions League I drew - 1st seed - Barcelona, 3rd seed - Man City and 4th seed - Napoli, in other words the best possible teams and I won the group assassinating Barcelona 4-2 and 1-0 away with Remy being sent off in the 28'. They were superb moral and no losses whole season and not even drawn at home.

Has to be said.. Andre Ayew, Jordan Ayew, Loic Remy, Alou Diarra and company in 4-5-1 Barca style are F**ING Unbelievable. The way they just play the ball around makes me wanna scream :D Fantastic... Still half a season to go, drawn Lyon in Cup of Ligue 1, Lille in French cup and CSKA Moscow in CL and I hope I get better.

Sad part is i couldn't manage to buy a great finisher to just whack teams by 6-0 every game, i got frustrated and gave the bonus 10 million i received for Renato Augusto, who is an amazing player but has no finishing either. He'll join in ten days and we'll see. View attachment 202727View attachment 202728View attachment 202729View attachment 202730

Playing as Arsenal. Using the 4-2-3-1 formation. I'm trying to follow closely to the real Arsenal FC. I bought Hulk at a staggering 29M. I was unable to purchase Eden Hazard as the transfer window was closed. My Van Persie is scoring mad like IRL. I had plenty of hiccups(draws & loses only) in the beginning as manager but starting to pick up wins as i go along. I learned that Morale is important in every game. I lost my UCL playoff to an average team(Rubin Kazan). I was so sad about it but I'm currently winning all matches in the Europa League group stage.

Just started a save with RC Lens yesterday I plan to utilize their state of the art youth facilities to produce some great prospects in the near future and turn them into a huge club after I receive promotion. By January 1, I'm in 2nd place just 2 points behind of LEMANS FC Using a 4-1-2-3 which is bringing me some success however, I've been knocked out of the French Cup already , :\ I hope I am able to get promotion this year .

Unfortunately, my Bayern save decided to annoy me, and in frustration. T'was deleted.

So I've decided to embark on a new save, this time with Porto.

First Season

Nothing major here. Nice squad, only signed Sime Vrsaljiko for £3.2 mil. Lost against Barcelona in Super Cup. Come January, automatically signed Daniello for £11.25 mil, and sold Souza for £4.1 mil. Come top of my Champions league group (6P 6W) but I get Bayern Munich in the second round. ._. Lost 4-2 on aggregate. Won everything in Portuga, which included an unbeaten campaign.

Second Season

Signed Yaya Sanogo on a free transfer, and surprisingly, got Balotelli on a season long loan! Sold Bracalli and Belluschi. Signed 3 regens. January, sold Fernando for £4 mil, and got Torres on loan! Currently unbeaten in the league, and topped my CL group, losing once against AC Milan. Got Celtic in second round, so I should go through!

Injuries are a *****. Hulk, broken foot, and Moutinho, broken leg. Moutinho's out for the season. Hulk should be returning soon.