FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

still on first season started unemplyed(sunday league) and got a job at hercules (in november ) were bottom of the table 13 games played 7 wins 5 draws and 1 loss sees us at 11 th now

I'm managing Manchester United and have had my best ever first half of the season. On for a record breaking 106 points lol!

Also I've only bought Fellaini and Hamsik....so no outraeously expensive buys (Neymar, Bale etc)

Im managing Bayern Munich in ma 3rd summer. first 2 seasons i win the league get knocked of DFB pokal and champions league only bought 2 players douglas costa (8mil) and fellaini (8mil initial 8 mil over 48 months) bayern is in debt and at the most i get 20 mil transfer budget board wont give me any money no matter how i ask, first season robben and ribery were injured all the time second season they werent injured once. Toni kroos and Bastian are my midfeild generals 20 and 10 assists for the season. Gomez scored a lot first season robben was top scorer secnd season with 18 (play him as an Inside Fwd)

really wanna reach further in the CL Germany just got there places dropped to 2 places :(

Any suggestions on who to buy would be grateful, thinkin to try and get another striker
Tevez is 8 mil now but he wants too much in wages, neymar well he is more than 20 mil and i dont want to do another 48 months dont wanna go in more debt

I might need another defender also i have defenders coming thru youth but i need one as backup for boateng,badstuber,lahm,breno and rafinha

Into the Champions League in my first season at Newcastle. Finished 3rd. Tied on points with Arsenal and 1 point ahead of Everton.

I'm managing Bayer Leverkusen. In the first year 2011/12, I won the bundesliga, although it was quite close. I got knocked out in the Semi's of the Champions League against Barca and Lost in the Quaters of the Pokal to Dortmund.

Barnetta was performing way above expectations. He was really excellent with a top game avg in the Bundesliga and contender for European player of the year. I had around 5/6 of my players playing for Germany (Sam, Kießling, Schürrle, Adler, Castro, Rolfes).

My youth team won the Youth League by quite a distance and established themselves as one of the best in Germany. I have some really good 14/15 year old talent. Bayer also decided to upgrade my youth facilities, and build a new stadium (Kirsten Arena - 43 000 capacity) named after Ulf Kirsten

I never got any major transfers in the first season because money was tight

2nd Season - Sporting (POR)

2nd in the league, 6 points behind FCP (Nacional de Madeira beat me twice). They just actually ended a 10 game winning streak, bastards! Finished top of my Champs League group containing Lyon, HSV and Malaga, got Man City in the 1st Knockout. Flying in the Cups.. Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is fuckign amazing! 34 goals in 32 games. I had Danny Welbeck on loan last season and didn't think the young Ricky could replace him, but he has and he's done better already, just past halfway in the season with Inter, Real Madrid and Juventus putting in offers for him. I just hope the board doesn't step in an accept them. Bonaventura who I signed in January last season for £5.25m is absolutely brilliant as well. Matias Fernandez has been out for most of the season through injury and Bonaventura has been filling that void brilliantly with 15 assists so far (Fernandez got 19 all last season). Has Barcelona and Napoli offer £12m+ for Bonaventura but I have rejected, he has had his first 6 caps for Italy since playing for me as well in under 7 months. Carrillo and Capel on each wing are demons, hat-tricks galore. Overall, if I don't win at least 2 trophies this season, I'll be massively disappointed, could already say I've won 1 when I won the Supertaca..

Pretty darn happy :D

storming the league atm with arsenal, at 2nd place and just 4 points adrift from Manu .

andmy carling cup ride has been brutal, but yet i surpassed them

1st against Manu, then colchester, then quarter final against city, and now semifinals against Liverpool :D

storming the league atm with arsenal, at 2nd place and just 4 points adrift from Manu .

andmy carling cup ride has been brutal, but yet i surpassed them

1st against Manu, then colchester, then quarter final against city, and now semifinals against Liverpool :D

My League Cup Semi was against Man Citeh, stuck true to my youth players and reserves, and drew 2-2 at home, then won 1-0 away, it's important to win the league cup, as team morale plays such a huge part in this game (as does maintaining a settled line up and formation) and this can give your team the boost they need to really push on, think i went on a 12-13 win streak following League Cup final...

Into my second season with AS Monaco

Won Ligue 2 first season with 72 points, Lens finished 2nd 5 points behind while Boulogne were another 2 more points behind

Next season expectations are at least a top half finish :(

My League Cup Semi was against Man Citeh, stuck true to my youth players and reserves, and drew 2-2 at home, then won 1-0 away, it's important to win the league cup, as team morale plays such a huge part in this game (as does maintaining a settled line up and formation) and this can give your team the boost they need to really push on, think i went on a 12-13 win streak following League Cup final...

i had a good comback game for the quater finals against city. 2-0 by 15mins, and then by HT its 2-2, and in penalties, wojo save 4 goals . epic !!!

Second season with Milan,everything won in first(including champions league)...11-Mandanda-Taiwo,Bocchetti,T.Silva,Abate-Sandro-Gattuso,Nocerino-Di maria(I train him as AMC)-Rossi,Pato..4-1-2(narrow)-1-2...reserves:Adler(free although he was not neccessary),Amelia,Nesta,Lovren,Prestia,Didac,Antonini,Bocaly,Capoue,Boateng,Ayew,Willian,Strasser,Cassano Ferrio(regen) and Ibrahimovic(i'm trying to sell him because of enormus salary).

Nearing the end of my 6th season with radcliffe borough...so far ive won the doodson sports cup..the evo stick league chairman's cup..won the peter swailes challenge cup twice..the evo stick northern division 1..and the next season winning the evo stick premier division for back to back promotions! into my 3rd season in the conference north! beat in the play off final 2 years running..currently sitting top with 10 games to go :) bring on the blue square prem!! want league football asap :)

@izzice77

ouch that must be hard to swallow, playin so well but still not toppin the league:-( keep it up ul get there^^

Playing a Wolves career with a friend who is playing us Blackburn and I finished 2nd first season (Rasmus Elm being my star signing). I was 3rd going into the final match at home to man city who were 2 points above and spurs who were ahead of me on GD. I beat Man City 2-1 and Spurs won their game so I lost out in my first season the title on goal difference with Wolves!

Started a Spurs career as well and I am 22 games in and lost 2 which were both at the start of the season away, and drawn 1 won every other game. On a 27 match winning streak in all competitions and just changed my expectation from Euro Cup to Winner in January and Signed Wayne Rooney who for some reason was transfer listed by Man Utd so I got him for 50 Mill. Up to then I had signed Pappiss Cisse who is a brute, Baines and Mandanda. Playing Rooney as a Complete Forward as well as Cisse as a complete forward with Adebayor as backup! Just beat Chelsea 5-1 away, Adebayor missed a pen in the 91st min!

Unfortunately, my Bayern save decided to annoy me, and in frustration. T'was deleted.

So I've decided to embark on a new save, this time with Porto.

First Season

Nothing major here. Nice squad, only signed Sime Vrsaljiko for £3.2 mil. Lost against Barcelona in Super Cup. Come January, automatically signed Daniello for £11.25 mil, and sold Souza for £4.1 mil. Come top of my Champions league group (6P 6W) but I get Bayern Munich in the second round. ._. Lost 4-2 on aggregate. Won everything in Portuga, which included an unbeaten campaign.

Second Season

Signed Yaya Sanogo on a free transfer, and surprisingly, got Balotelli on a season long loan! Sold Bracalli and Belluschi. Signed 3 regens. January, sold Fernando for £4 mil, and got Torres on loan! Currently unbeaten in the league, and topped my CL group, losing once against AC Milan. Got Celtic in second round, so I should go through!

Injuries are a *****. Hulk, broken foot, and Moutinho, broken leg. Moutinho's out for the season. Hulk should be returning soon.

Continuing on. I signed Torres on a loan in January. (Could of bought him for £5-10 mil, but his wages were crazy!) I won the league, but I lost twice during it. I lost in the semi-final of the League Cup to Sporting on penalties. (Most of my team was on internationals.) I did win the Tac de Portugal. Got to the Semi-Finals on the Champions League (beating Chelsea in the quarters!) but I lost to Bayern Munchen.

Third Season

Signed some young players, and got Torres on loan again! Much easier season. Lost only once, and drew once. Won the League cup thumping Benfica 6-0 in the final. I was approached by Chelsea to replace D.Moyes in December/January but I rejected the move. Lost in the quarter finals of the champions league vs Bayern (Again!). In the final of the tuca de portugal but Arsenal approached me, and I accepted so I didn't manage that game.

So now, all updates will be as an Arsenal manager. :)

Started my Real Madrid save again! only in september this is how pre-season went;
TRANSFERS IN:
Sime Vrsaljko - 4m (Dinamo)
Jordi Amat - 20m (Espanyol)
Luis Guilherme - 2.5m (Botafogo)
Giannis Fetfatzidis - 5m (Olympiakos)
Julian Draxler - Loan (Schalke)
Emmanuel Frimpong - Loan (Arsenal)

TRANSFERS OUT -
Lassana Diarra - 14.5m (City)

Finding fm12 amazing! really loving the game. Made a team in the editor with no players and not cash. Just amateur contracts and putted it in the lovest possible playing league in Norway. But need some help with the logo of the team. My team Grytøy IL got a logo, but I have no clue have to make it cool, like cut out type or something else. And in desperate need of someone to fix it to me, not so cool with the logo when there is a white box behind the picture. And anyone help me with this?

View attachment 203871

Made it through the group stages of the champs league in my 2nd year. My group was my team Newcastle, Bayern, Villareal and Ajax. I play some team from Turkey ive never heard of in the next round. Pretty lucky I didnt draw a super heavyweight. ie Barca, Madrid, Inter.

Chelsea offered me Sturridge for $8m. Got him for $7.5m.