FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

My first half of the season is going excellently!!

View attachment 198053View attachment 198054View attachment 198058View attachment 198060

Wilfried actually had 9 goals in 3 games, but Rodallega has been in blinding form so I've been bringing Wilfried on as a sub for 15 minutes or so at the end of games. So shocked at how the team are performing.. Beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, drew against City (was actually leading 3 - 1). Easy!

Is Wilfried worth buying then? My mate reccomended him to me..

Took Barnet and takes 20 years to bring it to the premier division.

currently waiting to start my 7th season! best save ive ever had...
Radcliffe Borough..just got promoted into the blue square prem,
Got stuck in a rut in the blue square north..took 3 attempts to win the league! 2 play off final defeats! worth it all the more now!
hoping to consolidate my place this season..then gun for promotion next season! BRING ON THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

just start playing FM12, haha.
my friend ask me to go with middlesbrough. see if i can take this club to next level :)

This is my current Derby County team, I am at the date 1/1/2014 so around 3 years into the game, lying at about 10th in the premiership at the moment, None of my game has been edited or modified in any way this is all done legit, Do not expect to see ronaldo and messi on my team.

derbyfm.png

derbyfm1.png

What do you think? I was playing Gabby and Maguire upfront but Sturridge got offered to me for around 3 million and as far as I remember he apparently gets good if he is trained well and plays a lot So I have been playing him and Maguire upfront. I would play him and Gabby but they are both poachers as far as i know so they will not play that well together and Agbonlahors stats are rather bad apart from his pace.

My current fixtures.
derbyfm2.png

If this is in the wrong section please let me know and I will move it.

Playing as Plymouth Argyle in my second season, finished 1st with 104 points in League 2, 123 goals scored, 43 conceded (I think). Would have beaten Reading's record amount of points in a season if I hadn't lost my last game of the season 2-0 at home to Northampton :( Currently into my 2nd league game of League 1 now after beating Chesterfield 7-0 at home!

Third season with Plymouth Argyle. Back to back promotions into championship with average league one players. £1,000,000 transfer budget and absolutely no hope of signing any high end championship players. Looking like a very difficult season already. David Sheepshank bought the club in October during our initial campaign in League 2 and seemed to add the best part of £25,000,000 to our debt.

Board will never offer any money to invest in the team, becoming more and more likely that two or three seasons in the Championship will be much better for the club rather than a season in the Premiership. Curtis Nelson and Carl Fletcher are the stalwarts of the team with Fletcher acting as player/assistant manager. Damien Cassalinovo is the clubs top scorer after my two seasons in charge but Nathan Ecclestone has joined on a free from Liverpool and looks like the only hope of safety for the season as Cassa just doesn't look good enough to maintain Championship level form over 46 games.

Starting to think I should have took the Doncaster job offer last season with their seemingly endless supply of cash but that would have almost certainly ended up with another season in League 1 due to their poor league position and almost mathematically impossible chance of promotion in March.

The worse thing is that although two promotions have enhanced both mine and the clubs reputation, it is still not high enough to attract the calibre of player needed to stay in the division let alone have a run at the play-offs.

Hey-ho never say never, c'est la vie etc etc.

Maybe the Toon will be bought out again and the board might want a talented young manager to bring them success after watching Pardew, Pulis and McLeish all fail miserably in the last 2 years but then again, it would be a massive shame to leave the green army and watch them slide down the football pyramid again!

Start of 2014/15 season and manager of Newcastle and Belgium.

2011-12 - 3rd in League and Carling Cup Winners
2012-13 - 3rd in League and Carling Cup Winners, FA Cup semis and Champions League QF
2013-14 - 2nd in League and FA Cup Winners and Champions League QF
2014-15 - ? (Community Shield Winners)

First team - Krul, Santon, Taylor, Munoz, Bale, Cabaye, Rodwell, Hoilett, Ben Arfa, Giovinco, Niang
Subs - Schwaab, Wilshere, Gosling, Romario, Tiote, Emanuelson, Thiago, Kovacic and a lot of token regens!

Currently the reigning La Liga Champs for past two season with Deportivo (currently starting 15/16 season) and last season I had a good run in the CL where I was turned over 6-4 on aggregate in the semi-finals by the eventual winners FC Bayern! Was much more than I expected, the season's high point was a 4-0 win over AC Milan at the Riazor.

I currently have a batch of brilliant regens with a total of 6 'wonderkids' in my team which also includes Raheem Sterling.

At the moment I am focusing on sorting out the remaining 80million or so debt at Deportivo and their facilities, the squad I would happily use for 10 years only signing regens as I see them due to the average age of my senior swuad being about 22 lol.

Mixed bag now. 2 CL games in beat Villareal 3-2, and royally thumped Juventus 5-0 just now. But in PL lost to Birmingham 2-1, drew with Wolves and Newcastle 1-1. I suspect if this trend continues there's going to be some fines handed out or players being shown the door. I don't take **** poor performances lightly. Board don't expect the title but I ****** do after winning it previous season

Mixed bag now. 2 CL games in beat Villareal 3-2, and royally thumped Juventus 5-0 just now. But in PL lost to Birmingham 2-1, drew with Wolves and Newcastle 1-1. I suspect if this trend continues there's going to be some fines handed out or players being shown the door. I don't take **** poor performances lightly. Board don't expect the title but I ****** do after winning it previous season

What team :)?