FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

12 games into my Grimsby save first season, 11 wins 1 draw is howit currently stands.

Just finished 2nd season with Liverpool. Ended up two points behind City in 2nd.
Won the FA cup again and got too the semis of champs league against R.Madrid who ended up winning the final.
Hope too push on and hope too win a bigger trophy.

After 4 seasons with Sporting CP, winning 4 cups and the league once, A.C Milan approached me, so I jumped ship. Not done much with them yet, but beat Brescia 5 - 0 in my first game but lost 3 - 1 to Napoli :( Edinson Cavani bagged a hat-trick, and I was thinking about buying him. I brought a couple of prospect regens in to my squad from Sporting CP though and a young defender from United with -9PA. Had him on loan at Sporting for a season and he's excellent! 7.80 rating over 25 games. Trying to offload Silva but no one wants to pay his wages, I'm in 2015/16 so he's pretty old now.

First Season with Nottingham Forest and it's going very well so far.
Spent a good few hours perfecting my 4-5-1 formation and found the perfect mix during my early pre season friendlies.
My personal record stands at..

Days in Charge -
Won -
Drawn -
Lost -

I play Ishmael Miller as a loan striker and in 25 league appearances, He has scored 33 goals (His stats are nothing special but He knows where the goal is).
Lee Camp has performed brilliantly in the sticks so far with 18 clean sheets in 32 games (but that could be down to the tactics I use).

After 13 games I'm top of the table with a 15 point lead over Middlesbrough and I just beat Wolves in the 5th round of the FA Cup.
Manchester United put Me out of the League Cup in the 4th round but we gave it a good lash :D

Finished 1st season with West Ham easily winning the CHmapionship while keeping the 4-3-3 formation already deployed. I bought yaya sonogo and another young french striker Niang i think, great players! Sold and allowed contracts to expire for the old highly paid **** at the club.

At the end of the 1st season I signed an AM/FC called fernandez on a free transfer who is class and bought a 20 year old german left back who is in the top 3 young players most months, cant remember names and upload pics as I am at work now :(, but kept my 4-3-3 in the prem and only bought my left back and a young player to stick in my u18's and in my first 5 games I had liverpool; tottenham; citeh and I think chelski, so I believed si had it in for me but I went through that run unbeaten and after about 15 games found myself in 4th position in the table and well chuffed.

Its now Jan and I am currently around 7th or 8th in the table but still happy with progress so far.

Nearly at January with Stockport in the second season. First season I finished first, now at second place in January second season. I've got a solid team, but I kind of hate the board.

Into my 8th season with radlciffe borough...got promotion from the blue square prem at the 1st attempt! :)
off the top of my head i think im top of league 2 after like 10 or 11 games?
got a really good young team..

The way things are going i'm hoping to be in the championship within the next 4 seasons..
After winning promiotion to the football league i FINALLY got "club icon" status..
my Manager biography is looking quite beefy now :) UP THE BOROUGH!

I'm easter egging (trying to get all Steam achievements in one game as one manager). Started as CD Palestino in Chile, won the league (Clausura) and cup my first year, won the Apertura, Cup, Sudamericana, Libertadores and Club World Cup my second year. Now I'm managing Brasiliense in Brasil since they were the only Third Division side who had fired their manager (and thus would hire me), after 7 games in their state championship I have 6 wins and 1 tie. Though, it isn't so hard once you have the manager reputation to have players want to play for you and you realize Third Division Brasil allows you to have infinite loan players (18 of 25 of my players are on loan to me). Once I take them to the top of Brasil, I'm moving to whichever league in Europe (either Spain, Italy, France, England or Scotland) will take me and try to go from bottom to top there.

Hi all,
I'm new the FM2012 world, I'm after some advice started my season with Nottingham forest had a good pre season & a good first half to the season then just seemed to lose most matches after xmass, tried differant tactics & rotation of players not much effect though. Any advice on hur to better my win/lose ratio apart from getting a better team :D

well done to everyone else first, i am currently napoli and really happy as i won the league the first 2 years and the italian cup also in first season :D just heading into my 3rd season and hoping to improve again by maybe improving in champions league as i have went out at group stages and quarter final. using JP's Germany tactic and cavani is amazing!!

just beat chelsea 1-0 on FA. really enjoying life at midlesbrough :)

BIG Mistake?

Alright, so I got Real Sociedad promoted from the second division and the board ask me what I think I can manage in the top division.. I pick Mid-table finish because it has +10k better wages and an extra 1.75m to spend. After that, the title odds come in; I'm 5000-1 and predicted 20th in the table. But what I didn't realise was (being a dumb frick) obviously I can twiddle with my transfer money/wages so I needn't pick mid-table and could have just picked avoid relegation in my first season.

Think I'm going to get sacked? My team pretty much sucks and NO ONE (another thing I've found since the expectations) will join my club, not even 35 year old, transfer'd grandads and if they do accept to start contract deals, they want £70k+ which I can't afford.

I think I'm doomed to the boot :(

After 8 full seasons managing a tiny club, I am still looking forward for professional status! Amateurs and Part-time players for the win!! :)

In 2nd place with Villarreal after 26 games in the 2nd season, a point clear of Barca with a game in hand, 12 points clear of 4th, so CL is looking good for next season. Currently on a 13 win streak, although still have Barca and Madrid to play. Built a solid core of native Spanish speakers (Spain/Argentineans mainly), and slowly incorporating youth into the team (Muniain, Labayad (Free) Gaitan (£3m), Iturbe (£2.1m), Camachao (£3m), Can, to try and solidify my CL place while staying strong financially, so will be in a very strong position with CL revenues.

So much deadwood to sell next season, whoever gave Ikechukwu Uche a £33k per week 5 year contract is a ******, especially with Nilmar and Rossi already in the squad.

Season 1: Got Red Star 93 promoted to Ligue 2
Season 2: Finished bottom of Ligue 2, sacked.
Season 3: Hired by Leicester, only won 4 games, relegated, sacked. The worst of it was I spent £12m on Jay Rodriguez in the January window to cure my chronic lack of goals, he managed one in 17 games. I also spent heavily on a right-back who average below 6 per game.

I really can't find a tactic that works to avoid relegation, I must have tried everything. I have tried counter attacking, attacking, possession, every formation and I have tried sticking with a tactic to see if it eventually works. I am thoroughly demoralised now.

Just about to start a new season with York City, lets see if I can get them in the football league, made some good free signings and loan players :)
Such as I think Counago and Fortune will do well hopefully