Tier: Premier League
Financial status: (Good) - Rich - Very rich
Strength: A team that is as good as Everton or slightly better (I don't mind the budget being a lot higher though, just not lower :p)

Liverpool geez!! Set up a nice rivalvery with ur mate!

I'm playing with a friend of mine and he's going to play with Everton so I want a team that is similar to "The Blues". On FM 2011 I choose Palermo and the ******* chose Napoli, though, so I don't mind having a team a bit better than his, if you know what I mean. :p
Nothing excessive though, I don't want to play the grands like Man Utd/ Man City/ Chelsea. :)
Just a note - I don't mind having young players that will become monsters in the future, because we'll probably play at least 6-7 seasons. :)

I'll consider that, but he claims they're a lot better and I should better chose Tottenham. :?

Country: Any country which can get CL qualification but isn't a top tier league (ie not Spain or England, but more like Portugal, Russia, Belgium)
Tier: Highest division
Financial status: loads of money - I want to be able to personalise the squad and add my own touch.
Strength: Not a current team contending for europe but has potential to push for europe in the first season if the budget is used well

What are the top few easiest teams in the game to manage?

What are the top few easiest teams in the game to manage?

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Country: Any country which can get CL qualification but isn't a top tier league (ie not Spain or England, but more like Portugal, Russia, Belgium)
Tier: Highest division
Financial status: loads of money - I want to be able to personalise the squad and add my own touch.
Strength: Not a current team contending for europe but has potential to push for europe in the first season if the budget is used well

Rubin Kazan.

Country/Continent: Europe (but not England)
Tier: 1st or 2nd
Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: 1st-5th

Country: Doesent Matter as long as they have a decent league
Tier: Bottom
Financial State: Rich

Country = England/Spain/Italy
Tier=Premier League/LIGA BBVA/Serie A
Finances= stable or rich
Prediction= 4-7 (somewhere around that region)
I want to build a league winning team from a pretty decent team like Tottenham or Napoli with decent budgets to rebuild and restructure the team. Thinking about Sevilla. Or what about Malaga? Enjoyable save?? Any other recommendations??
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Country/Continent: Europe (but not England)
Tier: 1st or 2nd
Financial state: Rich
How about Anzhi in the russian league? You say that you want a rich club. Well i think that save is going to be pretty enjoyable though i haven't tried it yet. But will try it asap.

Country = England
Tier= Leagues 1,2 or BSP
Finances= Stable
Prediction= Avoid relegation/mid table

I would like a team I can build from the lower leagues but has potential for promotion.

Country = England
Tier= Leagues 1,2 or BSP
Finances= Stable
Prediction= Avoid relegation/mid table

I would like a team I can build from the lower leagues but has potential for promotion.

AFC Wimbledon?

Country/Continent: Any, preferably in Europe
Tier: Preferably top
Financial State: Decent, can buy a few players
Media Prediction: Don't mind

I would like something not too easy, but not too hard. Just something decent to ease myself in to the game. I usually go with Arsenal for a game like this, but I just can't get in to an Arsenal save this year :/ So something similar to Arsenal? :)

Country = England/Spain/Italy
Tier=Premier League/LIGA BBVA/Serie A
Finances= stable or rich
Prediction= 4-7 (somewhere around that region)
I want to build a league winning team from a pretty decent team like Tottenham or Napoli with decent budgets to rebuild and restructure the team. Thinking about Sevilla. Or what about Malaga? Enjoyable save?? Any other recommendations??
Thanks in advance.

Villarreal is a great save. <3

A team that dominates its domestic league, but isn't big in Europe. Having good finances will also be good.

(No Rangers and Celtic.)

Country = England
Tier=The Championship
Finances= stable or rich
Prediction= Mid.
Want a team which i can influence. I want it to be my team, so it should not be a team which have spent heavily in summer window.
I would love to find a team with great history, many fans and with the possiblity of consolding its place in the championship for 1 maybe 2 year, and then push for promotion.
Any suggestions?

Middlesbrough

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Country = England
Tier=The Championship
Finances= stable or rich
Prediction= Mid.
Want a team which i can influence. I want it to be my team, so it should not be a team which have spent heavily in summer window.
I would love to find a team with great history, many fans and with the possiblity of consolding its place in the championship for 1 maybe 2 year, and then push for promotion.
Any suggestions?

Middlesbrough

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Country: Doesent Matter as long as they have a decent league
Tier: Bottom
Financial State: Rich

Any suggestions?

I would like something not too easy, but not too hard. Just something decent to ease myself in to the game. I usually go with Arsenal for a game like this, but I just can't get in to an Arsenal save this year :/ So something similar to Arsenal? :)

If one would try to employ a 4-4-2 tactics, with a big man and a small man up top, which team would suit that the most? Must be a team in the top leagues. Thank you

Ajax Perhaps? They have about 9M to spend, and IMO will be a decent challanged as they are not as dominant in the Eredivisie as they once where. IMO Twente, PSV, Feyenoord and AZ are all about the same level as them.

A team that dominates its domestic league, but isn't big in Europe. Having good finances will also be good.

(No Rangers and Celtic.)
Ajax may be a good choice for you too, or Copenhagen or Anderlecht perhaps?