I want an underachiever or a fallen giant in mainland Europe any thoughts??budgets and finances dont matter!

Country/Continent: (England)
Tier: (Premiership)
Financial state: (Good money, not rich though)
Media Prediction: (Mid-table)

I was thinking QPR, not sure on Sunderland, will look at the budget and then decide.

If you want results fast, pick Chelsea. If you wanna work harder and maybe focus on youth too ( got great facilities and scouts), pick Arsenal.

What American team has very good facilities, scouts and finances? I want to buy all the american gems.
Preferably in South America.

Last edited:
right thanks i was leaning towards chelsea as this season they have some good young players with the experience needed but i like arsenals transfer policy

Yeah, Chelski got some good youngsters too. Dunno about their facilities but you can improve them and then try to be like Arsenal.

Should I keep my job as Hungary National Coach approaching the 2013 Euro Cup qualifiers (group is Latvia, Ukraine, and Croatia) or should I take the job as France U19 Coach?

Keep in mind that I manage a French Ligue 1 side and nurturing my talent at the national youth level will boost their reputations.

I'm looking for a team where the capture of youngsters Rafal Wolski and Samed Yesil would be big signings. The signing of the two must be possible in the first season and the two must have the capability to set the team alight with their talent in comparison to the rest.

The two must also be of that leagues standard.

Club with good youngsters, good finances. From England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy.

Hi,
I am using LFC Marshalls Update and would like a club that is in in any of the big Euro Countries (England, Spain. etc.), is in the 1st or 2nd tier of football, has a small squad i can build around and has a couple of million in transfer funds so I could buy some fairly good players.

Thanks in Advance

A team who has the potential or is already in the Champions League and have at least £10mill transfer budget. The catch is they have a lot of older players, which I can replace with younger players e.g. AC Milan. Please don't say AC Milan though!

A team who has the potential or is already in the Champions League and have at least £10mill transfer budget. The catch is they have a lot of older players, which I can replace with younger players e.g. AC Milan. Please don't say AC Milan though!

Chelski? Liverpool (maybe)? Inter Milan?

Hello everyone.
I want to play my last career before FM 13 is released. Looking for club from Norwegian or Sweden first division. My only requirements are: good finances, I mean at lest 2-3 millions transfer budget and some decent youngsters or experienced players so I can build squad around them. I don't want club like hmm Rosenborg, that last career must be at least a little challenging.

Hello everyone.
I want to play my last career before FM 13 is released. Looking for club from Norwegian or Sweden first division. My only requirements are: good finances, I mean at lest 2-3 millions transfer budget and some decent youngsters or experienced players so I can build squad around them. I don't want club like hmm Rosenborg, that last career must be at least a little challenging.

Tromso/Rosenborg/Helsinborg