Country/Continent: Italy, Spain, England, Germany
Tier: 1st
Financial state: rich/stable
Media Prediction: 3-10th

Tier : Anything below Premier
Financial status : Rich (this is the twist, I want a mega-rich club not in the premier division)
Media Prediction : Doesn't matter. Just need to be rich

Hello everyone.
I want to play my last career before FM 13 is released. Looking for club from Norwegian or Sweden first division. My only requirements are: good finances, I mean at lest 2-3 millions transfer budget and some decent youngsters or experienced players so I can build squad around them. I don't want club like hmm Rosenborg, that last career must be at least a little challenging.

molde maybe? not played them myself but i know ole gunnar solskaer manages them and
they have some kind of benefactor have a look in the editor

Hey guys, I want either a mid-table npower Championship team or a low-table Italian club. Some requirements for both:
1. Has to have a sufficient number of coaches allowed. I tried Derby but 6 coaches plus an ***. man. is just a bit too little. Sure, I want a challenge, but I have grown to hate interacting with the board asking for stuff.
2. Top training facilities. As I said... I hate interacting with the board.
3. An OK reputation. I don't need a continental rep, but I do want players with medium reputation to come play for the team. Basically I don't want a team so unknown that no wonderking will want to play in.

Thanks in advance, guys.
smile.gif

Country/Continent: South America/Mexico (but not Brazil)
Tier: 2nd tier
Financial state: rich/stable (anything but poor really)
Media Prediction: doesn't matter

Country/Continent: South America/Mexico (but not Brazil)
Tier: 2nd tier
Financial state: rich/stable (anything but poor really)
Media Prediction: doesn't matter
River Plate, great history but got relegated last season. Don't choose a club with a parent club with players move freely since that can cause a lot of trouble.

Tier : Anything below Premier
Financial status : Rich (this is the twist, I want a mega-rich club not in the premier division)
Media Prediction : Doesn't matter. Just need to be rich
Crawley, Leicester and Huddersfield are all I can think of.

Hello guys. Im looking for a last save, before FM13 comes out, therefore it must be atleast abit of a challenge. I'm looking for a team from one of the " Not so used leagues" such as Belgium/Switzerland or countries like these atleast. It would be nice if the team also had "okay" finances, and some good young talents.

- Thanks in advance guys! :)

country - Spain, England, France, German, Italy.

tier - top.

financial status - RICH.

media prediction - any.

the thing is: i want a good team to work, with good money, but without good strikers only, so i can sign 2 good strikers and make the duo become the "face" of the team.

any ideas?

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: 1st or 2nd
Financial state: rich or stable
Media Prediction: 1-8

Country/Continent: I'd like a team from a non traditional power country.
Tier: Preferably 1st
Financial State: Stable to Rich
Media Prediction: Bottom half

Also a club with good youth facilities would be great.

Last edited:
Im looking to start my last save/story on FM12, and I want an interesting (Not necessarily hard) challenge. Anyone Got any ideas?

Country/Continent: Any
Tier: Any
Media Prediction: Any

Im looking to start my last save/story on FM12, and I want an interesting (Not necessarily hard) challenge. Anyone Got any ideas?

Country/Continent: Any

PSV? Hamburg?

Country/Continent: Scotland or England
Tier: top preferably
Financial state: any
Media Prediction: mid-table/bottom half

Need a foreign team please?

Hi I have quite a few saves in england premier and championship but I think I need a move away from England preferably Europe as I want to have champions or Europa league football within in a season or 2.

My main criteria they need to have a decent ish squad and a moderate budget to strengthen the squad, basically a villa or everton rated team but in Europe thinking maybe Ajax or benfica but any ideas would be great

Also needs to be an inserting badge not just plain and boring!

Country/Continent: Europe
Tier: lower 1st or 2nd
Financial state: rich or stable
Media Prediction: Doesn't matter
Transfer budget: At least 1 million

Country/Continent: Europe except for the top leagues such as Eng,Fra,Ger,Spa,Ita etc.
Financial state: Rich

I basically want to venture into the unknown territory and win a CL and EL with an unknown team since its really easy to win even with teams in the relegation zones of these leagues.

Country/Continent: Europe except for the top leagues such as Eng,Fra,Ger,Spa,Ita etc.
Financial state: Rich

I basically want to venture into the unknown territory and win a CL and EL with an unknown team since its really easy to win even with teams in the relegation zones of these leagues.

CSKA, Zenit, Shakthar, Dynamo Kiev

Looking for a final save to do on fm before the new one comes outs. As i generally look to take on challenges this time i am more looking to jump straight on the success train, so who is often more enjoyable to go with and why out of

arsenal
man u
man city
chelsea
liverpool
spurs

or even someone like celtic and try and become a euro powerhouse, who do you reccomend?