I want to manage a "small" team that would help be become a Premier League manager... Any suggestions?
Country/Continent: (Any in Europe... Beside Spain And England)
Tier: (1)
Financial state: (rich or stable)
Media Prediction: (1-3)

Tier: Liga BBVA/Serie A
Financial state: rich or stable
Media Prediction: Not top 3
Thinking about managing a team like tottenham in either spain or italy. How about malaga?? Villareal?? fun saves?? Or roma in italy?? Heard that they have got some good players. Any other suggestion??
Cheers.

Need a team to manage so I can get into FM. I would like a fun team to manage in the Premier League.

I always start every FM with Spurs. So fun playing them... Other than that, try Swansea.

League: Championship - League 2
Advice team, who was English Champion 3-5 times, but now is bad.

Need a team to manage so I can get into FM. I would like a fun team to manage in the Premier League.

Aston Villa. Good core to their team and a little dosh to spend, plus a chairman that underwrites the cheques. Best club outside the top 6, I reckon.

so... im looking to start at a below average club either in spain italy or holland... and am planning to slowly rise up as a manager....and one day become the best... so... i am thinking maybe real sporting of spain or atlanta bc of italy..... or maybe sparta rotterdam from holland jupiter league.... what should i do?? any advises ???

looking for a blue square south/north team with money + a big fan base please! thanks

Country/Continent : With little or no restrictions in squad and none or limited work permit rules/Europe
Tier :with alot of status
Financial state : Rich (sugar daddy preferable)
Media Prediction : Not important
What i want to accomplish is to build a team completely out of wonderkids .I want enough cash or old players to sell to buy these wonderkids .I want enough status to get these wonderkids but i dont want the pressure of lets say man utd or something .I want Great Training/youth facilities they have to be top notch .And i want to get the best coaches/trainers in the world so the status of this club has to be high plz surprise me .

well , why wouldnt you start with arsenal?? they have a start capital of 40m i think.. and you can sell some players and they have a lot of young quality players also.. with that you have v. Persie who is a absolute leader...

Dortmund is a great team people
they are new to champions league and got gotze,kagawa and 2 amazing defenders you could do great with them

Interesting but arsenal would still have the same work permit problems as man utd and dortmund is very interesting indeed

Im Colchester in league one im attempting to get them into the premier league then im ditching them for Liverpool or someone. They are a great team to manage, no debts at all and a sufficient squad.

Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool for the first game ever on fm12? x

I'm playing with York City, decent squad and with such a low down team it's easy to mould the squad/staff into something to be proud of and the prospect of taking a team from non league to the Premiership title guarantees loads of game play. I was going to play as my beloved Leeds but it's too easy to get them promoted, and the game loses a lot of appeal once you reach the prem. Starting as a low down team lets you really grow attached to players who you would never even have heard off.

Would really recommend York or anyone in the BSP.

Country: Spain, Italy, France League : TopFinance: Stable or rich with around 20 mil budgetMedia: Europa league or top half Facilities: Good or state of the art youth systemLooking for a team that i could turn into a top team in next few years

Looking for a team in England/Spain/Italy that is considered a midtable finish, not to easy (e.g. not napoli) hopefully with a budget of 15mil upwards if possible ..any ideas?