FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

any chance you can do a picture of Adam Armstrong from newcastle? best facepacks around

Great update!

I've actually updated again with a few more Serie B players. Nothing to get too excited about though! Will upload in a few days after a couple of more scans. The project is winding up pretty soon though, as the leagues finish IRL.

If you don't mind using the disk space, may I recommend that everyone gets these packs to fill out the game:

Nokkung 2013/14: Gz'14 Style Facepack 13/14 by NokkunG?„? - Facepacks - FM-Mania [ Thai Football Manager Fan Site ]
Nokkung 2012/13: GZ Style (Return) Season 2012/13 by NokkunG?„? - Facepacks - FM-Mania [ Thai Football Manager Fan Site ]
DF megapack: DF11 Megapack 2014 (NEW)

Unzip all 2013/14 folders you download in a folder titled x2014
Unzip all 2012/13 folders you download in a folder titled y2013
Unzip all DF folders you download in a folder titled zDF

and put these in the usual FM2014 graphic folder. FM will scan all of my folders first, then 2013/14, then 2013 then DF, and fill in any blanks. They won't be the most up to date kits, and the DF quality is variable, but they will help.

NokkunG's packs are excellent, and the templates are very similar to the one I've used (in fact, the one I've used was created by him). Kudos to the guy, but he's been a bit slack this year...!

Last edited:
thanks, the link for the picture doesnt seem to be working, any chance you can repost? thanks in advance

have tried that mate, it says its failed, server problem. perhaps my a issue with mu computer

any chance you can do pics of sam gallagher and harrison reed of southampton? thanks

Sure. I've been meaning to expand the Southampton team actually. Give me a few hours.

Last edited:
Southampton now expanded with 20 youth players and better pics of star players. English pack will update on the front page in next 30 mins. Look for the UPDATE 20.5 note on the England pack.

View attachment 381804View attachment 381802View attachment 381803View attachment 381801

Italy and referees packs now updated as well. Italy has more Pescara and Latina players, referees has most of the top German refs now as well.

Also,
I've added a DB edit file to the first post. The idea was to simplify team names (removing accents, full points, long-winded acronyms and unnecessary detail), and fix others that were wrong (SLB, FCP, Sporting Club etc). Major competition names have been overhauled, with sponsors removed. I've deleted a lot of team nicknames as well to aid clarity in the game.

This is just a cosmetic upgrade - I've not altered any reputations, stadiums, cash etc. And it only works with new games. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just want to like very much. But how? I don't have facebook acount!!!

hover over the right hand side of any post, and a heart sign appears. Click it!

Last edited:
Could you pls help with faces of Sergio Pena (Alianza Lima), Pavel Savitskyi (Neman Grodno), Guido Pizarro (Boca Juniors)?!

How do i put them into the folder can some one tell me the steps please?