FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Right so Sergi Canos is already in the Liverpool pack and Solomon Kwambe is in the other players pack.

CHECK YOUR PACKS BEFORE REQUESTING OR I WILL IGNORE YOU. I DON'T LIKE MY TIME WASTED.

Last edited:
Sorry about them mate. That's my mistake for not checking this pack. And I download your EPL pack but I use a EPL pack of Nokkun, and some of them have lost :)

But I'm sure about my request of Sullay Kaikai (Crystal Palace), I've already checked CP pack, pls help :)

You use other people's stuff? Strike two. And mine is far more comprehensive.

Last edited:
You use other people's stuff? Strike two. And mine is far more comprehensive.
Yeah. I download pack of Nokkun first, but he've just 1 complete pack of EPL and some separated file of other team, until I found your work. Great, but I forget to merge all of them :)

About Sullay, great as usual!

Yeah. I download pack of Nokkun first, but he've just 1 complete pack of EPL and some separated file of other team, until I found your work. Great, but I forget to merge all of them :)

About Sullay, great as usual!

yeah I wouldn't even bother doing that, just stick all your secondary packs in a folder titled "ZZZZ" in the graphics folder.

FM2014 will read your folders alphabetically, and only pick non-duplicates in the ZZZZ folder.

Last edited:
hiya mate, any chance you can do us a picture of milans hachim mastour?

Cheers for the picts . As always,looking great.Can you put them pictures ( with other pictures) in other players ? Regards

Okay, this will probably be one of the last updates as, you know, the season has finished and all that.

So, updates tonight are: European pack with new team Fenerbahce and some missing players...

View attachment 372300View attachment 372299View attachment 372296View attachment 372298View attachment 372297

The Italian pack update including lots of lower division players with high CAs or PAs, plus a Lecce team pack...

View attachment 372295View attachment 372294View attachment 372293View attachment 372292View attachment 372291

The other players pack now includes many of the requested players plus about 100 World Cup squad players...

View attachment 372286View attachment 372289View attachment 372288View attachment 372287View attachment 372285

France has some updated tiles and some players (I think, can't remember, work in progress)

View attachment 372276View attachment 372279View attachment 372280View attachment 372278View attachment 372277

Delete the files you've already downloaded and replace them with the new stuff you download.

Please wait for the packs to show UPDATE 11.6 on the first post before doing the download thing.

There are updates in other packs ... I will get to them soon enough.

Last edited:
Awesome work you have done.Be sure that these are hands down best facepacks for 2014 and they bring so much immersion to the game.Kudos for the hard work and ill use these facepack for FM 2015 for sure.If you ever go to Croatia the beer is on me (H)