FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Hi mate. Could you help to make some pic of these players? Of course if you have free time!

1. Nicolas Castillo (Club Brugge)
2. Eldin Hadzic (Hercules)
3. Gustavo Henrique (Santos)
4. James Wilson (Man Utd Youth)
5. Rodrigo Tarin (Barcelona B)
6. Nicolas Pinto (Boca Juniors)
7. Dimas Morales (Atletico Rafaela)
8. Kasper Kusk (Aab)
9. Afred Finnbogason (Heerenveen)
10. Solomon Kwambe (Sunshine Star)
11. Lucas Farias (Sao Paulo)
12. Toni Gorupec (Lokomotiva)
13. Jose Carlos Van Rankin (Pumas Unam)
14. Bright Esieme (Enyimba)
15. Niklas Stark (Nurnberg)
16. Kiu (Almeria)
17. Mats Daehli Moller (Cardiff City)

Sorry for so much request!!!

I've updated the "other players" pack with most of them. Here are the others I've slotted into team packs - you'll have to find their configs as I won't re-up the country packs for a while - I have a very slow connection.

View attachment 387754View attachment 387753View attachment 387752

Gustavo Enrique is already Santos, Lucas Farias is already in Sao Paolo and Niklas Stark is already in Nuremburg.

No luck finding a good pic of Dimas Morales. Sorry.

Last edited:
OK. Thank you very much. Could you help with Stefan Strandberg (Rosenborg), Vengard Forren (Molde), Santiago Vergini (Estudiantes), Robert (Fluminense) and Omer Damari (Hapoel Tel Aviv)?

Is he in a pack I've already done? If not, find me a picture. You do some of the work!

Last edited:
I found some good pic but I don't know how to post them or link of them. Could you help me?!

I've updated the sounds pack on first post. It now has more drums, and the Spanish trumpet flourish is gone (it sounded silly).

Thanks so much. I'd added them in my game and they're fantastic!

So could you help me with some pic for Paco Alcacer and Fede Cartabia when they celebrate the scoring?!

[

Could you pls help with these guys?

1. Sascha Horvath (Austria Wienn)
2. Tarsi (Real Zaragoza)
3. Jano Ananidze (Spartak Moscow)
4. Sergio Araujo (Boca Juniors)

and pls reup Jorge Mere, i lost him and I don't know why your pic in this thread is deleted too!

Back