FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Yep, they'll work. New players added in FM14 won't show up, but the rest will. Some will have transferred to other clubs in the meantime, obviously.

Last edited:
Some extra players in the other players pack. Red Star Belgrade players removed to include in forthcoming team pack.

facepacks

Hello great work!Will you upload france 2 and segunda the rest of the teams?

Could you pls make Hicham Khaloua (UD Almeria B) and Oscar Gil (Bilbao) pls?!

Could you add Rivaldo Gonzalez, I have your pack and love it. I play as Oldham. And bought him, he doesnt have anything in the packs im using. He is Paraguayan. He last played for Bari, but he may be a Free Agent on the game. BTW once this is done. Do I just add him to the existing pack some where? Here are some pics. I have been a fan since LMA 2004 lol. He was a 16 Year Old wonder kid, so I always add him to Oldham via the editor hehe.

PS Any more Oldham players you could add would be great as well.

View attachment 364746

View attachment 364747

Last edited:
Hi Moomin. He's not a Bari player anymore, he's somewhere in the Spanish lower divisions. However, I have an archive shot of him.

View attachment 364654

To get the tile in the game, put him in the other players pack.

Then, copy this:

<record from="rivaldo gonzalez" to="graphics/pictures/person/7987959/portrait"/>

Open the config file from the other players pack in notepad.
Paste the above line next to a similar line in the config. (Make sure it sits on its own line in the config)
Save. Reload FM or the skin under preferences.
C'est tout.

For a laugh, how about this?

View attachment 364103

Last edited:
Great pack as usual. Thanks so much carlos_fierro!

And this is only request for individual, but could you pls help with pic of Paul Pogba and Mats Daehli Moller when they're in Man Utd uniforms? I signed them back to my favourite team and now I need an old pics of them!
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!