FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Hey, love the pack but I was wondering if you could possibly do carlos fierro and erik torres

Keep up the good work. Let me know when you get round to Scotland ;)

Been looking for up to date facepacks for ages, thanks for doing these mate!

Last edited:
Okay just a slight issue; all the other pictures seem to be working fine but for some reason Suarez's isn't showing. This happening to anyone else, or anyone got an idea of how to sort it?

He appears fine in my game, and I've checked the config and everything seems okay. I do notice notice that Villarreal's tiles don't work. I've tried changing the config file but nothing so far seems to help.

Last edited:
We have new teams in the Championship pack: Blackburn, Burnley, Huddersfield, Middlesbrough and Yeovil. Five to go and I'm done.

View attachment 461640View attachment 461639View attachment 461638View attachment 461637View attachment 461636

I've also uploaded a Serie A update - many tile improvements (sharpening, Sampdoria much improved, Balotelli has a shaven head), some staff and Inter Milan now has a Primavera team.

View attachment 461633View attachment 461632View attachment 461631View attachment 461630View attachment 461629

Last edited:
It does now... you're too quick! Try again.

Also, EPL now updated with new staff and more youth.

Last edited:
gbaker7

I can help you with other leagues. I can do my own club, Sporting Lisbon, for you to see.

More League 1 players and prospects are now available on the first post, the pack has doubled in size to more than 140 players.

This project is now mirrored at FMFormation. You can access it here: Gz12

Last edited:
View attachment 461154View attachment 461156View attachment 461153View attachment 461155View attachment 461152

The English Championship is complete, as is my project - although I may post updates when I get the time.

I've had a few requests for the templates and given it's not even mine and is old, here are links:

Player template (crop your player images to 126*167 px)

Staff template (crop your faces to 104*105 px)

One tip is that the tiles in-game do not appear as sharp as they do elsewhere, so give your unsharp mask a blast - but not too much.

Have fun, and I hope these pics improve the time FM2014 sucks from your lives!

If you'd like your creations to be included on the first post, please send me a PM and I'll have a look at them. I'm all for expanding this project further...

Last edited: