FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

can you please do maccabi tel-aviv players? they are the israeli premierleague champions in last year, and now they play very successfuly on europa league

yep, on their way... will be up in a couple of days in Euro 2 pack, along with a Chornomorests and Waregem.

Hi there,

Great work as usual by you. Just one small thing, the face of Andre Villas Boas doesn't show up.
Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Great to see more face packs coming. If you can do Furth that would be great. Regards

Thanks gbaker for ur awesome job, can i ask how to zoom to 125%?
I click preference, interface, size tex image but only 3 choice 75%, standard ) 100%), or 95%.. Cant find 125%
Because i play with resolution 1366 x 768, and i need bigger picture. Thanks

How do i download these face packs and put them on FM14 using a macbook pro?

sam1888, you'll have to look for a guide on how to put them on a Mac.

imNoboDy, not sure I can help with that, sorry. I'm using full 1080.

Last edited:
karimmaroc, he's there in full technicolour for me. There have been other reports of rogue pics, and Valencia just doesn't seem to work at all for me. Quirks of the FM interface I think, and not much I can do about individual problems. Sorry.

UPDATE FOR karimmaroc - Villas-Boas doesn't appear because I missed the hyphen in his name in the Spurs staff config file. So add a hyphen in the filename of the tile, reload skin... there he is.

there is a mistake in the barcelona pack where tello appears as bartra aswell as himself

thanks for putting your time and effort into this really like them however oscar doesnt seem to be showing thanks again