FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Unzip all your downloaded files. Stick the unzipped files into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\facepacks

If you don't have graphics + facepacks folders already, create them yourself.

Once they're in, select "Reload skin" on the in-game preferences screen (hint: it's to the bottom right).

Any problems - seek out the forums.

Use a Mac? Can't help you.

Last edited:
I'm just in the process of uploading some new files to Mediafire. Things that have changed:

Euro megapack: one new team, Lokomotiv Moscow. I have grouped the euro team folders into one download.

English megapack:
all now grouped into one download. There are many new tiles, more reserves, many old tiles are sharper and have better resolution, and the staff pack now reaches something like 200.

Italian megapack: a more complete Serie B (Bari, Novara and Cittadella), some new and improved tiles in Serie A, a few more staff.

Other players:
now includes the best of the rest, prospects and randoms I have needed while playing FM14.

I have not made any changes with regards to the January transfer window. All my teams are as they were at the start of the 2013-14 season. Thanks.

Last edited:
his entry in the brighton config is missing. copy this line into the config.

<record from="kazenga lualua" to="graphics/pictures/person/28003469/portrait"/>

and you're welcome.

Last edited:
Any more updates coming for the younger talents/wonderkids etc?

Balanta, Rodrigo Gomez for example

These guys?

View attachment 422139View attachment 422137

Not many pics around of Gomez, so quality ain't great. Apparently these guys are quite good prospects...

View attachment 422129View attachment 422127View attachment 422125View attachment 422124View attachment 422123View attachment 422117View attachment 422116View attachment 422115View attachment 422114View attachment 422112View attachment 422111View attachment 422110

I'll get them in the "other players" pack in the next few days.

In the meantime, name me some more names, link to any pic of them or give me their team, and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Yeah the ones you have posted would be great! I'll think of some more, and let you know!

Guido Vadala, Richairo Zivkovic, Valentin Vada, Curro (Sevilla),

Hi Sam. Zivkovic is among those I posted.

Here's Vada:

View attachment 422034

As far as I know, Curro is in the pack, albeit on international duty. I might have added him after I last uploaded the Spanish pack. I'll get round to updating soonest.

View attachment 422030

And here's Vadala:

View attachment 422029

I'll get all of these guys IDs, sort the configs and post an updated pack in the next few hours.

Any more?

Last edited:
Okay, the others pack and the Ligue 1 megapack are now updated. Download links on first post. Ligue 1 has a few new tiles, and some of the old ones are improved (Jeremy Menez, for instance). All good.

PS I'm nearing 100,000 total downloads of this stuff. Many thanks to everyone - let's hear it for several months of hard graft!

Last edited:
Ah. One mistake - you need change the first letters of Lucas Romero's tile in other players pack to lower case if you want it to show up. Cheers.

I've also reworked the Spanish megapack.

Valencia, Sevilla and other teams have been improved, there are more staff, and most of Barcelona B's players are now action photos. Download on first post. Thanks.

good job with the updates! You might as well just do all the brazil league teams and make them into one superpack? I always load Brazil in my FM database because they are a hotbed of young talent! Would be nice to have their faces too.

Thanks! I normally do teams when my tactic messes up in the game and I get disenchanted. Amazingly, I have found a 14.3 tactic that actually works most of the time, so I'm messing about in the game quite a bit.

I have completed several updates on staff, refs etc that I've yet to upload, and reordered the packs. They'll be coming soon. It will be a complete revision with all staff moved into one folder.

There are a lot of Brazil prospects in the 'other players' pack in the meantime. Again, if you spot any must-haves that I haven't done, please message me their name and their team and I'll look into them.

Last edited: