But even so, if you are still facing problems just use my "magic" tweak, I actually just transformed the formation in the original formation of the famous DIABLO tactic from 12/13 years ago. Try it.
View attachment 1064739View attachment 1064743
View attachment 1064740

(PS: I'm joking about being "magic", I don't think it is generally better than the original, but it seems to work better if you are the underdog, playing away or holding to a result, and it was fun to re-create the diablo formation from the old days)

How about OI's?

thanks marco filipe i see and is nothing in the cm portugal forum with tactics eusebio v1 and v2.
If anyone give a link to download this two versions please post.
And thanks bro for your help

How about OI's?

I don't really care about OI's. As I only play FM Touch (on PC), and OI's in FM Touch are a HUGE pain in the ***! Your assistant sets them up automatically, and you have to clear it and set the ones you want EVERY single game. So I just ignore it, and leave it as the assistant sets them. Honestly doesn't seem to make much difference.

this is a great tactic however i always conceded goals. I managed to tweak it to still score loads but also keep alot more clean sheets by making the defensive line "deeper" and making the 2 BPD's stoppers. they also get much bette ratings

Tactic is going fine for me!! But is picking up an average of 6 yellow cards every game normal?

unfortunately yes. most of these dominating tactics have either players set to hard tackling or the tactic has the "get stuck in" instruction on, or even both, and FM16's match engine makes it a cardfest if play a more combative game.

Seeing what kind of results I'm getting, I just take the yellow cards for granted :p I just make sure I have a slightly bigger squad than I normally use so that I can rotate around :)

Any reason my strikers don't score? I have Bacca & Belotti

make sure you have left and right footers for your midfielders and wing backs, my striker started hitting all those crosses when I made sure I had people that could cross from each side :)

this is a great tactic however i always conceded goals. I managed to tweak it to still score loads but also keep alot more clean sheets by making the defensive line "deeper" and making the 2 BPD's stoppers. they also get much bette ratings

This. I am Stockport and consistently finish in the top 4. My issue is/was Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City/Man United hit me for 4,5 or 6 every time at their grounds. Not with this though. I'm unstoppable now. Thanks mate.

I'm curious about which tactic you guys feel is the most powerful offensively - scores more goals: date442 or Eusebio?

For me they showed a very similar performance... with a very strong Man City team - date: 163 goals in 2022/23 and Eusebio: 157 goals in 2023/24.

Any other tactic capable of surpassing that goal amount?

Eusebio is the better tactic in different situations. It's not only rocking for top teams - if you set the defence line to "deeper", smaller teams will be able to rock the leagues like bigger guys.

So I used this in Brazil for a lowest division team. First season I got promoted and won the league. Scoring a lot and letting a lot of goals in. Second season I ended mid league. Third season I couldn't get this to work for the first 5-7 games, so I changed around to find a tactic. I ended picking this again, and I won the league killing the opponents. As you see I won all 3 places on the topscorer list. And I won the Youth of the year.

View attachment 137207