But even so, if you are still facing problems just use my "magic" tweak, I actually just transformed the formation in the original formation of the famous DIABLO tactic from 12/13 years ago. Try it.
View attachment 1064739View attachment 1064743
View attachment 1064740

(PS: I'm joking about being "magic", I don't think it is generally better than the original, but it seems to work better if you are the underdog, playing away or holding to a result, and it was fun to re-create the diablo formation from the old days)

Been giving this a go ,, its actually quite decent, i havent done a full season with it yet , but ive tried it against tough opponent s and got wins

This tactic doesn' work at all with small team. Defensively it's a disaster. Test with LA Galaxy.

This tactic doesn' work at all with small team. Defensively it's a disaster. Test with LA Galaxy.

Nope mate! Tactic is fantastic! Just you are **** as a manager :) ive managed small lithuanian team Siauliai which aversge CA is 80!!! And second season in europe league qualifieing round 3 knocked out glasgow rangers (won both games home and away) then knocked out turkey trabzonspor (home wictory and away draw 3:3) scotland and turkey leagues are fully loaded so both teams was played with real players... all ive changed in tactic is drop D-line to Deep! And works magic for me! Should work for you aswell by the way team talks is 70% of wictory this year!

Leave to best corner taker... and if 1 man down, there is no question - take 1 striker out!

Tactics works very strange in Euro cups, I have come to Lazio during a season of 2023-2024. in Serie A 2026-2027 I have scored more than hundred goals, but for all this time I never left in a play off of the Champions Cup and didn't reach further 1/8 Euro Cup (((

Last edited:
so does drop deeper perform better overall with or without fast defenders?

Won first season with AZ Alkmaar, with more than 6 rounds left. Won Dutch cup. Lost Euro League quarter final unlucky.

Only few signings replacing players that got sold due to great offer.

I've been using the "slightly higher defensive line", still with offside-trap and changing the central defenders to stopping instead of defending, still BPD