FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Woop, 1st game of the season. 4-1 :wub: against Villa. I will attach some screenys.

Using a 4-1-2-2-1 that I have been working on for a while with wingers. :)

Also, I still have.. 12m remaining, trying to bring in a better MC. :)

Hi, first post on FM-Base so hi. Thanks for making this database, looks great fun and gonna give it a go. Just wondering if I have to untick "Add Key Staff" and "Add Player to Playable Teams".

Hi, first post on FM-Base so hi. Thanks for making this database, looks great fun and gonna give it a go. Just wondering if I have to untick "Add Key Staff" and "Add Player to Playable Teams".

no no its fine how it is mate :)

When you say no clauses on transfers does that Included sales? Can I have monthly installments and sell-ons (etc...) if I sell players?

Also, can I increase Stadium size, Transfer Revenue made available and facilities?

Sorry for all the questions. :p

Last edited:
When you say no clauses on transfers does that Included sales? Can I have monthly installments and sell-ons (etc...) if I sell players?

Also, can I increase Stadium size, Transfer Revenue made available and facilities?

Sorry for all the questions. :p

aslong as you only spend 50m in your first season, do whatever, its only a one season challenge, but some members may want to play for a few seasons which is up to them, just wont be added to the leaderboard.

can we adjust the wage to increase the budget?

You can only spend £50,000,000 thats why its the £50,000,000 challenge..

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Woop, 1st game of the season. 4-1 :wub: against Villa. I will attach some screenys.

Using a 4-1-2-2-1 that I have been working on for a while with wingers. :)

Also, I still have.. 12m remaining, trying to bring in a better MC. :)

Probably not better but very good - Gary O'Neall. Only about 3 million.

What about in the January Window ? are transfares allowed ?

What about in the January Window ? are transfares allowed ?

Aslong as you don't spend over 50 million in the first season... Why is it so hard to understand lol.

50 million challenge!!

I dont get this , as i can see most of you have signed diego buonanotte who can play all aml/r/c but in mine he can only play amc can anyone tell me whats wrong ?

Last edited:
AHHHHHH!!! FRUSTRATING!!!! Had to start this all over again last night as my save corrupted :(