FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Its not a saved game its a database mate. You need to save this to your editor data folder in documents/sports intractive/football manager 2011 (if there isn't one create one and save it there)

Then start a new game and tick the box with says 1 database change or something. You know where you pick which patch you want etc.
Edit: done. thanks

Last edited:
ok thanks I have one. Shall I chose to open it with winrar first ? when I click save file it doesn't let me chose where i want to save it.

Extract the download (with WinRAR) to the folder he stated, should work then.

Just started this, will post my transfers soon. First game, FM Base 6-2 Birmingham

Starting as we mean to go on :D

Giving this a go sooner or later, have a couple of busy school weeks ahead.

Just about play my first game against Everton. Haven't got a full team yet :(. No natural left winger and no first choice striker. Will post my team and transfers at the end of the window.

Not sure whether this is the right place to post it but i've seen so many people with Leigh Griffiths for this challenge. Do i have to load the Scottish League just for him?? Cause my laptop is very limited in memory and loading an additional league just for one player would be a bad move for me...

I play with just England and spain usual, and he'll be there with a med database, so should be there :)

This will be my first challenge iv taken part in, ill start now!

I am going to take a crack at this :) No doubt I will fail and rage quit though :)

found the download link without anyones help :p and started this hopefully will do well :D

Just finished my transfers and friendlies think I could get into champs league(if I don't get any bad injuries)

Anyone found any good assistant managers yet, I cant seem to find one :(

i cant get this working has anyone got it working with a mac?