FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Found one now guys, thanks :)

can someone please tell me where the download is ?

its on transfer updates on the left hand side of your page.....then click custom databases!!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i got the one from Huddersfield (H)

Terry McDermott is Class, I always have have him as my assisstant

Ok so, started on this last night.

Not going well at all so far. In fact I'm having my worst start to any season I've ever had in FM and I'm bottom of the prem after 4 games.
Not sure whether it's the fact the players are from a variety of countries or that they need more time to settle together.

HOWEVER, I have just changed my tactic and with the players I managed to get in I'm confident of a turn-around soon enough.

This is my starting line up:

View attachment 132760

AND

These are all of my transfers:

View attachment 132761 View attachment 132762

I think my best players for now and in the future will be;

Renan (GK) (Have him on my Aston Villa save and I'm assured he'll be world class)
Galaeno(CB), Radoi(CB) and Dede(CB that I'm getting on a free in jan from Vasco)
Annan(DM/CM) (Is sure to shore things up in the midfield area once the team gels)
and the front thre of Lucas, Kalinic and Christian Benitez have the potential to be lethal once they start firing.

My game corrupt just as I was about to start my first game lol. Too excited about getting all my signing done to click "save" :(.

Well just started this here's my transfer and league table so far

Here's Transfers Might make one or 2 more more free transfers and i have kovaic coming in 2012

Just had an offer for Cleo (Partizan) accepted and he doesn't get a work permit! I hate this game :mad: lol

first defeat of the season, and it came against west ham of all clubs. i hope it doesnt start a bad run.

****, my game could not be opened, already almost the end of the season and now I have to start again from the beginning .. My bad luck :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :':)':)':)'(

****, my game could not be opened, already almost the end of the season and now I have to start again from the beginning .. My bad luck :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :':)':)':)'(

Were you winning the league? haha only joking mate, bad luck!

Is everyone using the official patch?

Were you winning the league? haha only joking mate, bad luck!

Is everyone using the official patch?

ahaha, no, I just was in position 5, and are competing for positions 3 and 4 .. it seems i turn off the computer before the game properly saved:':)':)':)'(
Well, I'll start again from the beginning after a break

ahaha, no, I just was in position 5, and are competing for positions 3 and 4 .. it seems i turn off the computer before the game properly saved:':)':)':)'(
Well, I'll start again from the beginning after a break

Next time set it to autosave

Just out of curiosity how many Backroom Staff members are people bringing in?

I will post up my team screeny with transfers and staff in a momento :)

I'm gonna need to call it quits on this challenge :(, I just don't have the time guys...sorry

I'm amidst the signings. Is it only me that got an 800k wage budget? Thought it was 1,000,000 :S