FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Hoping my knowledge of transfer listed and cheap players will help me build a cracking squad. :)

Same, unfortunately I've only had 2 saves since starting FM11 which is Arsenal and Swansea, so my knowledge won't be excellent. Might be relying on a few loans.

Also, how many saves are allowed per season?

D'oh, I forgot to save my game >.>

I will post up my new team in a bit

I definitely think you should have a leaderboard of some sort. Whole point of a challenge to be fair :)

*need a reply soon

hey,
I get this

change_ses.jpg

what should I do with that transfer budget????
it is enough to buy some new players LOL

after 15 games!

will carry on tommorow night. good luck everyone that is trying so far.

Its very annoying. Everyone wants to be key player and everyone wants highest earner clause for obvious reasons (you have no players) wish there was a way to fix this. Can't sign backup players until all my good players are secure otherwise they end up with a key player contract or nothing.

The download is an XML document? How can I change this into putting it into the games bit in documents? How to change it from XML document to FM file?

thx

Last edited:
The download is an XML document? How can I change this into putting it into the games bit in documents? How to change it from XML document to FM file?

thx

Its not a saved game its a database mate. You need to save this to your editor data folder in documents/sports intractive/football manager 2011 (if there isn't one create one and save it there)

Then start a new game and tick the box with says 1 database change or something. You know where you pick which patch you want etc.

Just started this have so far signed my goalies and no one else.

wow... you are great!!!
what tactic do you use??

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4443

I use my own very narrow, counter attacking tactic, as you can see from my transfers i only bought 1 winger, and he usually plays as a striker for me.

after this challenge i am going to test the tactic with some better players and see what the results are, then i might upload it.