FM Base Challenge of the Month 5 (September)

what difference does it make to your budget if you in one chunk, or pay in instalments?

what difference does it make to your budget if you in one chunk, or pay in instalments?
paying the fee over 48 months spreads the price of the player over 4 years, hence I therefore only have to pay out quarter of the fee in the first season (18m not 70m)

there better be a boro one soon, you have had newcastle (shearer) and now sunderland, so boro better be coming up :D

there better be a boro one soon, you have had newcastle (shearer) and now sunderland, so boro better be coming up :D

yes that could be to get promoted from the championship only using Scotish players

paying the fee over 48 months spreads the price of the player over 4 years, hence I therefore only have to pay out quarter of the fee in the first season (18m not 70m)

I can't help but classify this as cheating... it's like having a "75% off" cheat. I call for the rules to state that monthly installments should not be allowed.

I can't help but classify this as cheating... it's like having a "75% off" cheat. I call for the rules to state that monthly installments should not be allowed.

too late now mate I'm halfway through and anyway Dan Oke'd it before I started

ive europe in first season with sunderland signing 2 players so should HOPEFULLY be work in the park

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

just got mario bolatelli on loan which may help me out and no i havent cheated :)

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

its just not happening for me 4 games 1 draw 3 losses :/

Tough Challenge,definetly giving it a bash sometime soon

ive europe in first season with sunderland signing 2 players so should HOPEFULLY be work in the park.

Hi mate, you do realise that the challenge is 1 season long only?! If you got into Europe in your first season then these are the screenshots you'll need to provide. :)

Tempted to give this one a go, good idea matey.

absolutely love this idea - and will be getting onto it tonight.

Great idea Dan, as ever.

I might just give this one a shot... Best idea i have seen on here so far Dan... Where do you get these ideas :D

i got given an extra 30 million after a couple of moths, i think it is possible to win the league with this team, and this money.

Very exciting, i'll try this one - it'll be my first challenge.

I truly think theses challenges could be a valuable part of future versions of FM…

F.

this looks like a real challenge. i shall be attempting to take part but with work commitments and uni around the corner it will be difficult to get finished unless i tear straight into it every weekend and play 6-7 hours.its a tough challenge as it is without my added challenge of finding time to play it with 3 other brothers who are regular users.

can we use a summer transfer update??