FM Base Challenge of the Month 5 (September)

I will try and give this a go.

Compleated by tommorow evening.

I'm giving this a shot, started it last night so should have it done some time soon =]

i got to start again my freaking laptop decided to crash on me and i hadn't saved it

ready to go..can't wait im a Challenge Virgin so this should test me quite a bit..ive a few questions

1) if/when we lose lives is that it or can we have negative lives?

2) thats its really

oh and i think im going to have to see cattermole.bit of a booking grabber in all my previous games

ready to go..can't wait im a Challenge Virgin so this should test me quite a bit..ive a few questions

1) if/when we lose lives is that it or can we have negative lives?

2) thats its really

oh and i think im going to have to see cattermole.bit of a booking grabber in all my previous games

I'm afraid that you only have 9 lives mate! But a quick tip: load the challenge set up and make a start, if things don't go right (i.e. you lose a lot of lives early) look at why that has happened... which players collected bookings, or which tactics shipped goals... then start again and use what you have learnt.

Sounds like you are already thinking it through by selling Catermole though! Highly aggressive stats that lad! ;)

Last edited:
Ok start. Beat tottenham 2-1 but Guti and Cattermole got booked :(

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

EDIT: I cant seem to be able to sell cattermole as i will need a replacement. All i ever get is loan offers which gives me no money to buy a new player. Any help?

Also is it just League games that count?

Game 1 : Beat tottenham 2-1
Game 2 : Lost 8-1 :O

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

EDIT: I cant seem to be able to sell cattermole as i will need a replacement. All i ever get is loan offers which gives me no money to buy a new player. Any help?

Who did you lose 8-1 too?

I couldn't sell Cattermole either he wanted me tp pay him to move he wanted 28k a week for 2 years ha

well i haad to start all over agen after getting sacked on my 1st attempt :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------[/COLOR]

I think the reason you can't sell cattlemole is that he has only just signed for the club when you start so he dosen't want to leave , he will probably agree to leave in the january transfer window

im in march ATM, top of the league, 2 lifes lost so far, not bad for a first attempt. i conceded 7 goals in two games early on, against west ham and villa, but since then its been solid.

Last edited:
3 games in lost 2 drew 1... 7goals conceded 2yellows and only 1 point on the board.not good

EDIT: well there goes my first life..a straight red...guess who??

good old Lee Catermole after 5mins

and there goes my second as ive now conceded 12 goals in my opening five games....disaster

Last edited:
do cup preformances count towards lifes lost, or is it just league? 10 games in and cattermole and cana still to be booked

I am only 2 games in et to concede but had 4 yellows already

do cup preformances count towards lifes lost, or is it just league? 10 games in and cattermole and cana still to be booked

Doing something right to keep them two out of the ref's notebook! ;)

Cup performances don't count toward the challenge mate, just league games.

going to give this ago now seems good!!!

2 league games and an FA cup final to go. will be posting the screenies soon.

can i have a bonus cookie if i do the double?

OK, this is my first attempt. With no re tries or re loads.

SUNDERLAND DO THE DOUBLE

forgot this one

i think that leaves me with 6 lives. i might try again in a few days, i think i can get it to 7 because i conceded a few from corners early on before i got my tactic sorted nicely.

Last edited: