FM Base Challenge of the Month 5 (September)

Great stuff Mad Monkey! Nice to see you were lowest in both tables for the yellow and red cards.

Great stuff Mad Monkey! Nice to see you were lowest in both tables for the yellow and red cards.

thanks, i was quite surprised i went the whole season without a single red card.

I think that leaves me with 6 lifes. i might try again in a few days, i think i can get it to 7 because i conceded a few from corners early on before i got my tactic sorted nicely.

What an effort, I never even came close to this kind of a performance in testing! Well done mate, you've set the bar high! ;)

The leaderboard will be up shortly.

What an effort, I never even came close to this kind of a performance in testing! Well done mate, you've set the bar high! ;)

The leaderboard will be up shortly.

Thanks Pompey, I have really enjoyed your challenges, will you be continuing in FM 2011?

i might upload the tactics I used later in the month, after i have tested them with some other teams, because they worked surprisingly well. though strangely i scored 12 goals from corners, but not a single one from a free kick or penalty.

omg madmonkey thats awesome..ive only played 5 mathes and ive lost two lives...12 goals and cattermole was sent off...i doubt i could even get near you and im going to stop this challenge and maybe try something myself because im hopeless at this challenge,,maybe i'll see who i can manage to get relegated from the league..lol

I think mad monkey should recieve extra points for doing the double.

Anyone else think madmonkey should be banned from the competition on the grounds that he is too good ;)

how did you all get so much money..in mine i had a very average budget and had to sell to buy...but then again i only set my expectations to mid table finish..

how did you all get so much money..in mine i had a very average budget and had to sell to buy...but then again i only set my expectations to mid table finish..

i set mine as top half then used installments

I started with about 6million I think for telling the board I would finish top half of the table, and was given another 30million by the board to spend in January, the rest I made from player sales.

i set mine as top half then used installments

aww right i see..well installments never seen to work with me...hmm i may have to restart this challenge..a lot of lives lost and not a good enough team assembled...:S

you dont have to spend big to do well on this challenge, you just have to spend wisely.

you dont have to spend big to do well on this challenge, you just have to spend wisely.

haha well my brothers would testify that a lot of my signings are rubbish so i kinda need to spend big in order to have some successful signings,,,

althought Yannik Djalo (sp) always turns out a quality bargin but Bent lets me down too much so in my restart i may sell him and use Yannik and K.Jones as a pair and see what happens

haha well my brothers would testify that a lot of my signings are rubbish so i kinda need to spend big in order to have some successful signings,,,

althought Yannik Djalo (sp) always turns out a quality bargin but Bent lets me down too much so in my restart i may sell him and use Yannik and K.Jones as a pair and see what happens

thats odd, Bent was my best performer, with 21 goals and 10 assists, i played him alongside the italian i bough from milan for 6m, cant remember his name but you can see it if you check my transfers. i played them both as poachers,

these are my transfers so far and by best result! what everybodythink :)