FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

I remember someone made a striker tweak version, won the league with NUFC in the first season, always got 60%+ possession as well.
so maybe someone need to try it

im just starting a game with barca with the new lfcmarshall update, will create a tactic and then post it here and then we can go from there if people are interested in testing/improving?

im just starting a game with barca with the new lfcmarshall update, will create a tactic and then post it here and then we can go from there if people are interested in testing/improving?
sure

any1 tested the tactic yet? ive already made several tweaks, beat u19's 6-0..67% possession

Glad to found this thread. I'm manager with possession based too, but more interesting to create goal from pass & move instead having 60++ % possession with lot of pass.

So here my tiki-taka tactic (career with Southampton).

[video=youtube;kcQNg_135e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcQNg_135e4[/video]

Muhammadrizka can you upload that formation as I am intrigued by the shape.

Muhammadrizka can you upload that formation as I am intrigued by the shape.
My tactic haven't ready yet, mate. I'll upload when I think the tactic is working perfectly :)

I have some question for you guys, any tips PI/TI so our players can get lot of interception?

I dont think you can alter PI/TI for interceptions you just need players with high concentration and decisions.

View attachment 376121

screenshot of the tactic

Tactic (Work in progress)

View attachment 376127

would suggest no Oi's
Training - Tactics (High)
Match Prep - Attack Mov (30%)

unsure on shout so maybe they can be tryed and tested, then suggested?

Gave it a try for the last 2 games of my season, I'm Wolves in the Prem, games were as follows:

Hull 0-0 Wolves
Shots: 10-0
On Target: 1-0
Possession: 55%-45%

Aston Villa 6-3 Wolves
Shots: 20-9
On Target: 12-4
Possession: 56%-44%

Suffice to say it hasn't gone well for me..

Gave it a try for the last 2 games of my season, I'm Wolves in the Prem, games were as follows:

Hull 0-0 Wolves
Shots: 10-0
On Target: 1-0
Possession: 55%-45%

Aston Villa 6-3 Wolves
Shots: 20-9
On Target: 12-4
Possession: 56%-44%

Suffice to say it hasn't gone well for me..

still early days mate, tatcic still wont be fully fluid yet, maybe another 5-7 games

heres the upto date version

View attachment 376176