FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

Stueyrob upload a couple of posistional heat maps and passing screen please.

Cheers looks good, I've got no Internet I'm on my phone so I can't try the tactic atm.

Passion4FM's Tiki Taka Tactic

Hey,

I saw this tactical project. I've been working on my second version of the Tiki-Taka tactic the last couple of weeks.

I would love to hear feedback on the latest version.

You can read more about Passion4FM's Barcelona Tiki-Taka tactic 4-3-3 here and download it.

I would say it's the best possession tactic I've ever created in regard to possession vs. chance creation, as more passes and increased passing completion ratio will decrease the amount of shots / chances and furthermore goals.
I've tried several things, and found out that with this version I can get high amount of key passes and passes in general while being both defensive safe and attacking "deadly".

I've conceded few and scored the goals required for a win.
Team instructions and some player instructions can be changed with touchline instructions

I'm also proud of the low passing completion ratio of the opposite defenders (experienced under 50%) but in general it's between 50% and 65% depending on the opponents technical skills.

Last edited:
Is there a huge difference between a 4-3-2-1 formation and an 4-2-3-1? The only difference is the AP been positioned a lottle more forward. Is it that crucial?

ok i played this tactic 20 games and after this pique have 5 goals cesc-7 iniesta -10 messi-1
striker cant score with this tactic

any1 tested the tactic yet? ive already made several tweaks, beat u19's 6-0..67% possession
this could be a great tactic but it has to get more possession to be a TikiTaka one..I can't get to 55% even in home matches..
but in the attacking phase it's just great..

this could be a great tactic but it has to get more possession to be a TikiTaka one..I can't get to 55% even in home matches..
but in the attacking phase it's just great..

That the v2 tactic mate?

This seems to confirm what I had been thinking for a while, having played a lot of possession football and witnessed some very stale 0-0s and 0-1s when I should have won (having the lions share of possession), that 2 tactics was the way to go, having one tactic which is much more attacking minded to get the goal you need and then switching back to the more possession orientated one to see out the game.

This seems to confirm what I had been thinking for a while, having played a lot of possession football and witnessed some very stale 0-0s and 0-1s when I should have won (having the lions share of possession), that 2 tactics was the way to go, having one tactic which is much more attacking minded to get the goal you need and then switching back to the more possession orientated one to see out the game.

Change from control to attacking, then vice versa for seeing game out?

Change from control to attacking, then vice versa for seeing game out?

Basically yeah, or use one of the spare tactic slots.
I was thinking about this when I've been playing recently, as I said Ive seen alot of 0-0s and end up tweaking things while the match is playing.
I'm no genius tactic creator by any means but I've made some good heavy passing tactics just they don't score, it looks lovely with the passing and moving and pass numbers but goals win games so they were basically useless tactics.
I feel something like this would be the control version and then a second version, not moving too far away from the principles of short passing,off the ball movement, pressing ect but maybe with a few attacking players allowed more creative freedom and longer passing or running to get "that goal you need?
It can be frustrating when the opponent just camps around the area and you can't unlock them, perhaps this is easier with barca, I'm Wycombe so not exactly blessed with the xavis and messi's of this world! ;-)