FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

not bad mate defence a bit old and slow. but i suppose the experience will show, i went for youth with kryvstov otamendi and toloi so we will see how that differs

for some reason when i started my total wage budget was only about 150k and 238k after budget adjustemnt not 900k in OPoO)
check your youth players. some of them might be on high wages? thats the only solution i can suggest?

Great idea, I'd love to try it.

Being unused to all this database editing business can someone please explain in painstakingly basic step by step terms how to download, install and play with the database?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Great team LionelPienaar. Not as good as my 50mill challenge team for FM09 though :p

Lol apologies had to offload a couple to cater for people with good fitness coaching, and you were one of the unlucky ones.

With my beer belly and smoking twenty a day you have probably done the right thing. Fitness whats that. LOL

(Warning to younger veiwers smoking can seriously damage your health)

gonna cry! why wont it work for me! I seem to be doin the same as everyone else

Last edited:
Only won 1 game in my first 6 games and that was in the league cup v Brum.
Drawn 3-3 v West ham. they scored in the 97th minute!!!
but im sure i will start picking up results soon. as i have only just been losing. we have been playing some good stuff.
and tbh i was not expecting to get anythink from my first 3 games but i expected more from the wolves game.

Results :
FM - Base 0 - 1 Man City
FM - Base 1 - 2 Liverpool
FM - Base 0 - 1 Aston Villa
FM - Base 2 - 0 Birmingham LC
FM - Base 3 - 3 West Ham.
FM - Base 0 - 1 Wolves.

And my loan signing Kalou is back to full fitness and will make his Debut in our next game v sunderland.

Last edited: