FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

just downloaded this im gunna play it now i just know its gunna be good

this is brilliant ive enjoyed playing it so far only played a few league games lost 2 won1 and drawn 1 and ive signed some good players including kalou wilshere and gago :)

hey guys, ive just downloaded this and gonna have a little go on it to see what its like. let you know how my squad is once ive completed it

Im having difficulty adding the kits. I have downloaded normal packs and they work fine.

Ive tried both sets of kits.

Help

Sounds like a great story guys. I'm gonna make a start on it. :)

Just downloaded the kits now waiting for 90 seconds for the DB. xD

Errors

How far with the folders do you go when hitting change in database. What folder do you stop at any screenshots on a step by step to get this to work, really struggling here.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

do you know how to load custom dbs?

Can someone please explain this?

I've lost interest in this project. :/ I'm only five games in the league and sitting in 7th place but I can't really be bothered continuing it. I won't be working on that saved game anymore. :S

just downloaded this will post my team after the transfer window is complete...should be good fun :D

If you cant get this to work make sure your running the 10.2 patch or else it wont work

im 3 seasons in. really enjoyin this so far and has now took over my inter save as my fave game.
got some great players and youngsters. problems with motiviating players and players wantin to move to a betetr club but managed to maintain their morale and performances. my progress so far:

season 1 - 6th
season 2 - 6th
season 3 - currently 1st

kits don't work for me oO)

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

the kits don't work for me

So when I have to register players i just holiday 1 day? Anyway I thought in Prem League u didnt have to register players.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

Kits dont work 4 me either

So when I have to register players i just holiday 1 day? Anyway I thought in Prem League u didnt have to register players.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

Kits dont work 4 me either

There are new rules from next season on. You should just be able to leave slots free though, no? To meet the requirements.. if not, you can always go on holiday.

By the way, I saw that I have "Average corporate facilities" - considering the backstory, wouldn't that be a bug?

I'm new to database editing and stuff so can anybody please explain how to get this working (A)