FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

whenever i select team and all that, if i click on a player, it just freezes and so i have to reset the computer!

any ideas?

I have downloaded the database and will give it a try soon

I hate being new here I don't know how to save this stuff :(

Cheers, it's all up and running now. 7th after four games, not going too badly. Made far too many signings though.

My Team and I have 12 Million € left.
ztyzy9.png

hey just started this finally

already spent 29 mil. need to find a decent fairly young rb & lb though

mikescho how did you get Joe Hart at the start of the 1st season, he is on loan at Birmingham?

He his loan ?? I don't know why, but on my version he isn't loan. :S

when u all started the game, does your first team squad look like thiss?

The game will automatically put Regens in

i have just completed my first season, finishing 6th! my star player was Geromel, with other honorable mentions for Patrick Vieira (loan), Vidas Odjidja (sp), Van Der Vaart (Loan in January) and Vincent Enyeama who was a bargain.

In 2010/11 pre season you have to register 25 players, 8 of who have to have been trained at an English club and 4 for something else, and as usual players under 21 do not need to be registered...

soo heres the problem...because the whole point of the database is to effectively buy a whole new squad at the start of the game, chances are you have bought 90% foreigners because they are cheaper and there are more to choose from. when you have to register players as mentioned, you cannot meet the required numbers. i hoped i could register 8 young talented english players, most of whom being from my youth squads, and have 17 quality foreign players to make the 25. however because under21's dont have to be registered you cant do this.

so basically after your first season the database becomes unplayable, which is a huge shame. the idea is brilliant and the first season had me caught up for hours on end.

any chances of getting this 'issue' removed?
can i remove this rule on my editor? would i need to restart if i did this?

J

i have just completed my first season, finishing 6th! my star player was Geromel, with other honorable mentions for Patrick Vieira (loan), Vidas Odjidja (sp), Van Der Vaart (Loan in January) and Vincent Enyeama who was a bargain.

In 2010/11 pre season you have to register 25 players, 8 of who have to have been trained at an English club and 4 for something else, and as usual players under 21 do not need to be registered...

soo heres the problem...because the whole point of the database is to effectively buy a whole new squad at the start of the game, chances are you have bought 90% foreigners because they are cheaper and there are more to choose from. when you have to register players as mentioned, you cannot meet the required numbers. i hoped i could register 8 young talented english players, most of whom being from my youth squads, and have 17 quality foreign players to make the 25. however because under21's dont have to be registered you cant do this.

so basically after your first season the database becomes unplayable, which is a huge shame. the idea is brilliant and the first season had me caught up for hours on end.

any chances of getting this 'issue' removed?
can i remove this rule on my editor? would i need to restart if i did this?

J
I dont really see what you mean mate, I kind of understand the problem but what do you mean exactly? you have to register 25 players right? 8 trained from a club in England and 8 at your club, could you not just pick 17 players you bought and then pick 8 youth team players?

i had a similar problem on one of my games in the cl.

tried asking my assitant to pick but he picked same team as me.

in the end i went on holiday for a day and it just seemed to sort its self out. not sure if this will work this time but worth a go

Kits are up on 1st Post, Thanks to Mike for making them :)

I dont really see what you mean mate, I kind of understand the problem but what do you mean exactly? you have to register 25 players right? 8 trained from a club in England and 8 at your club, could you not just pick 17 players you bought and then pick 8 youth team players?

refer back to my post.... "when you have to register players as mentioned, you cannot meet the required numbers. i hoped i could register 8 young talented english players, most of whom being from my youth squads, and have 17 quality foreign players to make the 25. however because under21's dont have to be registered you cant do this."

you cannot register youth players, you number does'nt go up.