An injury list with no Lippo on it? Isnt it a beautiful sight! :D

September

September was a slow starter, as we had 2 weeks off for the international break. After that, we had 6 games to address.

View attachment 239138View attachment 239136View attachment 239137View attachment 239135View attachment 239134View attachment 239133

As far as results go, that was incredibly consistent. The defensive issues that I was worried about have simply vanished, as we extend our clean sheet run to 8.

Injuries played a big part this month, as 4 different players ended up in the centre-back pairing. Goyzueta and Bullardinho complemented each other nicely though, and with a strong wingback either side, we looked good.

Up front, there was the usual rotation. They scored plenty between them, but the wingers were the real stars. Harrison and Lippo stood out as their driving runs allowed us plenty of chances.

View attachment 239126

View attachment 239128

Last edited:
Cannon returns from injury only to get injured again in his next game!

Looks like I have found my place on the team... Shame its not on the pitch :p

Cannon returns from injury only to get injured again in his next game!

Looks like I have found my place on the team... Shame its not on the pitch :p

A bad case of Lippotitis by the looks mate :S

I must be the only person not on international duty pick it up me

Nice to see Pedersen getting a good start to his career, early call-up for the national team aswell, it's looking really good so far!

Is Eva Caneiro our physio or something? Might explain why we are all "injured"

Is Eva Caneiro our physio or something? Might explain why we are all "injured"

The conference is a pretty physical league, explains why we have had 5 penalties so far. Not that our surprise penalty taker Darren Trott seems to mind...

So having just looked at who our best penalty taker is, the answer is... Jonas Naterr. Go figure.

So having just looked at who our best penalty taker is, the answer is... Jonas Naterr. Go figure.

Well Of course! he is a beast!

I expect him to be taking all penalties now! 10 goal a season keeper!!

Apologies for the slow start, every time I sit down to take the next set of screenshots for October, I end up doing something else! Will aim for either tonight or lunchtime tomorrow for the next update, with November following soon after.