Apologies for the slow start, every time I sit down to take the next set of screenshots for October, I end up doing something else! Will aim for either tonight or lunchtime tomorrow for the next update, with November following soon after.
No problem, just happy to be part of this BAP :)

I am well happy with myself so far, one of the highest rated players in the league and a couple of goals!

October

View attachment 237677View attachment 237676View attachment 237675View attachment 237674View attachment 237673

October was a slightly quieter month, but one that saw us record a string of 10 clean sheets in a row before Aldershot ended the run. We also had our first FA Cup match, where we played very badly, but still came out of it with a win; we play Dag and Red at home in the next round.

League table wise, we remain top and dominant. Promotion is looking good this season, and the players are starting to gel together nicely.

November promises to be a rough month though, as rearranged fixtures, and cup games, will be issues for the fitness levels. Hopefully injuries won't set us back, as we will need every player we have for this run.

View attachment 237671

View attachment 237670

Nice to see that we managed to play 10 games without conceding! Must be the two worldclass keepers that made the difference :D Kinda enjoying the fact that Pedersen has a better average rating than Natarr, plus his passing ratio is also better :p

Lippo bros. are doing well, although George is obviously second fiddle to the imperious combination of Burrito & Bullardinho. Hard to argue with a defensive record like theirs!

Notice a few WTD symbols there. Anyone attracting serious interest?

Kinda. Most are wanted because they complained about playing time. I've since dealt with that, but the interest is yet to go.

****, Deadpool's been leathal for the canadian national team!

November/December

View attachment 236396What ended up being a busy two months for us proved to be a largely successful period. We remain unbeaten, and we also secure progress in both the FA cup (ditching Plymouth and Leyton Orient) and the FA Trophy (ditching Stalybridge). There was a rough period in December though where we just didnt play well, and dropping points three times at this level is pretty poor.

Injuries have played a part though, and at times the squad has been depleted. Come the turn of the year, and the squad is starting to look much healthier, as we look to push on, especially in the FA Cup where we travel to Boundary Park to play Oldham.

Standout player is unquestionably Jamie Williams. A stupendous run of goal scoring form sees him hit 20 in the league at the halfway point. He's also the only player to have gone into double figures in the league, with the second highest being 8 by Deadpool.

Overall Stats

View attachment 236395

League Stats

View attachment 236394
View attachment 236393

I knew it would be Jamie who had that stupendous run of form.

I've seemed to be a bit of the undercard here, getting a few goals and a few assists here and there.