• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its nice..but no fun without the avatars and sigs...

Any chance of putting the signatures back visible without clicking through their profile and just stick it under the persons post? I would pop up a signature/avatar/userbar request thread but there is really not much point since you dont really see peoples, and off topic any reason why I can't use any of my GIFs as my avatar?

And while I am feeling bold any chance of allowing 15x350 userbars under the signatures if they get made visible, the file size really is miniscule for the package

Last edited:
Same with quotes, sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes it does.

Yea i got one for this but didnt get any earlier :S

I have noticed that I will go back on a thread I haven't been on since I posted and see I was quoted but I never got a notification. Oh well not a huge thing, the notification system works most of the time

i thought the qutoe are still the same like last time. like the email notifier and now it also show up on the web page under 'notifications'. i have not probs with the quoting system

and for those that want to have the signatures displayed like the previous fm layout, go to the bottom of the web and on the left bottom side there is a skin changer list.
choose 'vBullitien Standard' and the sigs will show up.

skinh.jpg

21378502.jpg

why I can't use any of my GIFs as my avatar?

You can use animated gifs as avatars. But if they get resized it will remove the animation.

PS. If you're planning on some ridiculously filesized gif for your avatar don't even think about it.

What's up with sigs? Am I the only one not seeing them?

I scaled it right and the filesize is well within range, the problem is when I put in the direct link for it the error comes up: 'Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.'

Any ideas?

I have a sneaking suspicion its something to do with my clock on the site reading around 90 seconds ahead of every other clock/TV I own, I think it is linked somehow to the time settings and there is nothing I can do so it looks like I will have to wait for the next time change to upload my GIF... :|

Last edited:
What's up with sigs? Am I the only one not seeing them?

Sigs aren't viewable on the black skin I don't think, I've switched to the vbulletin default so that avatars, profile data and signatures are clearly visible.

Sigs aren't viewable on the black skin I don't think, I've switched to the vbulletin default so that avatars, profile data and signatures are clearly visible.

Ah I see, cheers. Think it looks better without them anyway.

I'm loving the new design. Initially it was very hard to get used to as I liked old one a lot with all features, now after using this for over a month I'm very much used to this. This design is very professional.

And regarding Sigs, after using new design I do feel Sigs and Avtar are not needed and this style is simple and very neat..

I initially didnt like the new design but now all the little errors and been neatened out its much better than the old one.

agreed, I loved it the day it was released :) dont even remember what the old one looked like :p

Back