FM Base Story of the Year

• Thread starter Thread starter *James*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 168
  • Views Views 12K
Cockfosters to premier league - astonmatu
DMF: The Wizard of Wolfsburg/Enigma of England

I have about 10 fav stories lol -- gonna need the whole nomination time to think who to vote for :)

Carine's "Being Bastian"
and
Cockfosters to premier league - astonmatu

Just realised I only used 1 of my votes. (My bad.)
I would like to vote for Mike's Extract From A Thought

DMF's Wolfburg story and KingEric'sSir Alex one :)

Thanks for all who voted for me :D

Thanks all that have voted for my stories :$

I'm choosing Jake's Cultural Leonesa story - best by far on the site, no headline or news ****, just detail upon detail of pure excellence (still awaiting that update, you know... ;))
And also Dan's Hammertime! Can't touch this story.

I'll vote for Mike extract from a thought and KingEric Sir Alex story.

Thanks mike, ive decided to play my la cultu game again, see the thread for reasons why.

Time for my second nomination - I think I'll go with Harry_Ramsey's Tottenham story - A Jolly Good Time

The OP has been updated with the nomination leaderboard. Mike's Extracts from a Thought story joins the qualifiers to make 7 in total. The Cockfosters story is pulling away in nominations with 9. I must re-iterate, there is no point using up one of your nominations voting for stories which have already qualified for the voting list. Please check the nomination leaderboard before nominating your favourite stories.

I'd like to vote for Carine's Being Bastian & Jake's Cultural Leonesa stories.

May have voted Kris' Memoirs & Pompey Dan's Eastern European Adventure but as they are already in, there's not really any point. It saved me the trouble of narrowing it down to 2 though!

Well I'm gonna go ahead and vote for iNickStuff's "20 years, 19 seasons, a fresh start: The Premier League story". Honestly, ridiculous amounts of effort have been put into it.

Oh and by the way, despite this being my first post, I did not sign up just to vote for him, nor am I him just trying to get more votes.

Well I'm gonna go ahead and vote for iNickStuff's "20 years, 19 seasons, a fresh start: The Premier League story". Honestly, ridiculous amounts of effort have been put into it.

Oh and by the way, despite this being my first post, I did not sign up just to vote for him, nor am I him just trying to get more votes.

Cool, we appreciate honesty like this. :)

i vote for king erics story and also the tottenham story where the user (cant remember his name) used

X-X
-----X
X-X-X
X-X-X-X
X​

I remember him using Giovani dos Samtos as the Amc and also using Defoe with great success.

If no one knows what im talking about then i vote for Nick Main story (I walked Into Dreamland.)

Last edited:
Back