FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

dont give to flying ***** **** game anyway lol more to life then a stuipid game

More to life than complaining as well mate. Think you need to pick your dummy up to be honest I only asked for a bit more information, like where you play and your overall etc.

Then.. why did you ask to join? Keep digging mate.

something to do just thou ill ask lol whats wrong with that god is this site full of retards

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

More to life than complaining as well mate. Think you need to pick your dummy up to be honest I only asked for a bit more information, like where you play and your overall etc.

u didnt say that thou did u

something to do just thou ill ask lol whats wrong with that god is this site full of retards

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

u didnt say that thou did u

He said it was a poor post because all you said was 'can I join', which, to be fair, is a **** post. He offered you a trial (which is what we've done to every single one of our current members) and you went on a hissy-fit.

GTFO the thread.

He said it was a poor post because all you said was 'can I join', which, to be fair, is a **** post. He offered you a trial (which is what we've done to every single one of our current members) and you went on a hissy-fit.

GTFO the thread.

lol yh

Sorry Mike, think he deserves a 3 day ban for that.

Sorry Mike, think he deserves a 3 day ban for that.
no need to apologise, i was giving him a chance, if he is stupid enough not to take it, more fool him

Yeah I shall be on laterz, got some stuff I gotta do first :)

May as well play tonight, have been off FIFA for a bit.

Hey guys got space for one more? Havent played clubs on ps3 since Fm Base FC and I havent played fifa alot recently on ps3 and im sure joining a new club will get me back into the game :)

My main position is LW but I could play somewhere else if asked to. and I think my pros overall is either 81 or 82.

Hey guys got space for one more? Havent played clubs on ps3 since Fm Base FC and I havent played fifa alot recently on ps3 and im sure joining a new club will get me back into the game :)

My main position is LW but I could play somewhere else if asked to. and I think my pros overall is either 81 or 82.

Well.

'One more thing to add, Alfie thought of a very good idea to decide who joins or not. If you apply I'll set you up a head to head match with one of our regular trusted players. They will be looking to see if you play the right kind of football. Don't worry too much about the result but obviously don't get demolished haha.'

I'm sure you'll get matched up against one of our players soon enough as a test.

Well.

'One more thing to add, Alfie thought of a very good idea to decide who joins or not. If you apply I'll set you up a head to head match with one of our regular trusted players. They will be looking to see if you play the right kind of football. Don't worry too much about the result but obviously don't get demolished haha.'

I'm sure you'll get matched up against one of our players soon enough as a test.

Ok I dont mind doing that mate :)

Well.

Do you want to play against him?