FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

So ya's up for friendly tonight so ? Ya seem to have a few of ya's on and its only going to be me and Keith as thats the only players I have on my team lol

Not yet everyone is new and a few of the regulars aren't on. Will play in a few days..

Not yet everyone is new and a few of the regulars aren't on. Will play in a few days..

You and Mike have being playing together ages so that be 2 on 2 anyway then whoever else you have is a bonus, I know you are just bottling it anyway ah well was dying to see some of this "free-flowing" football ya play.

You and Mike have being playing together ages so that be 2 on 2 anyway then whoever else you have is a bonus, I know you are just bottling it anyway ah well was dying to see some of this "free-flowing" football ya play.

Haha shut up playing with 2 central midfielders against 2 strikers is like you playing without your left foot.

adman278, fancy another game?

, I know you are just bottling it anyway ah well was dying to see some of this "free-flowing" football ya play.

Lol if they cant play they cant play it doesn't mean they are " bottling " it :S

Lol if they cant play they cant play it doesn't mean they are " bottling " it :S

None of us are bottling it, we can't wait. Just want to make sure we have a good team on. Tonight we would have me, Mike an 2 trials so there would be no point. Wouldnt be fair.

Haha shut up playing with 2 central midfielders against 2 strikers is like you playing without your left foot.

None of us are bottling it, we can't wait. Just want to make sure we have a good team on. Tonight we would have me, Mike an 2 trials so there would be no point. Wouldnt be fair.

To first quote you have a bloke who just trialed their who can play up top.

To second quote you have 4 vs 2 how in anyway is that unfair?

yeah thats what I was saying its best for you to have your best team playing :)

To first quote you have a bloke who just trialed their who can play up top.

To second quote you have 4 vs 2 how in anyway is that unfair?

Hes not a regular striker, hes never played with us at clubs, doesn't know how we play an vise versa. We haven't got a regular ANY an 3 of our best players aren't on tonight. Anyway not arguing with you anyway will play when were ready simple as. Go an hassle someone else to play you.

Who the **** is that thfc_09 who keeps liking everything, he even liked the comment about me and my unstoppable left foot, headcase that fella.

Ok well if we do play we will only play against 2 or 3 of ya's as its only fair as we have no ANY so if their is 5 of ya's or so with a ANY to we will have no chance as AI defence is awful.

Who the **** is that thfc_09 who keeps liking everything, he even liked the comment about me and my unstoppable left foot, headcase that fella.

Ok well if we do play we will only play against 2 or 3 of ya's as its only fair as we have no ANY so if their is 5 of ya's or so with a ANY to we will have no chance as AI defence is awful.

Well we'd like atleast an ANY, 2 central midfielders an a striker.. If not me or Mike would have to sit out which would be silly.

Well we'd like atleast an ANY, 2 central midfielders an a striker.. If not me or Mike would have to sit out which would be silly.

So complete control of the defence, 2 midfielders so you can run the game in midfield against a Midfield AI who couldn't pass gas never mind a ball and then a striker to finish aswell to go up against a AI defence, while it will only be me and Keith on are own up top with no control with what happens at the other end of the pitch, sorry but no chance. Who would be the striker and ANY out of interest anyway.

So complete control of the defence, 2 midfielders so you can run the game in midfield against a Midfield AI who couldn't pass gas never mind a ball and then a striker to finish aswell to go up against a AI defence, while it will only be me and Keith on are own up top with no control with what happens at the other end of the pitch, sorry but no chance. Who would be the striker and ANY out of interest anyway.

Well why don't you or Keith go ANY then? :$

Get more players then mate, I'm sure you have more friends to play with you. We just like to play proper football so with full control of the pitch we can do that.

You know how you get control of your team? Get an ANY.. Do use 2 just stand upfront smacking X all game or something? How boring.

Erm got a few ANYs an a few strikers. Fables a good ANY an Striker but we haven't played much so would rather Alfie, JD, Billy were on to play it.

Well why don't you or Keith go ANY then? :$

Get more players then mate, I'm sure you have more friends to play with you. We just like to play proper football so with full control of the pitch we can do that.

You know how you get control of your team? Get an ANY.. Do use 2 just stand upfront smacking X all game or something? How boring.

Erm got a few ANYs an a few strikers. Fables a good ANY an Striker but we haven't played much so would rather Alfie, JD, Billy were on to play it.

To DMF, If I wanted to control every player on the pitch bar one I would just play a normal online match not Pro Clubs.

To Mike, Most of my mates are on XBOX but I have 1 who has PS3 who played for my old team but he is Striker to and 3 up to gets to crowded.

To Mally, We don't want a ANY its only 2 of us staying on the team as we play best when its just us to upfront as a record shows 31 wins out of 35 games and to your second point of course we do how else can you get the ball of the AI they just run straight into the opposing teams players if you don't, it maybe your style to play 'passing' football but its not ours, just get down to business and score goals not pass the ball from one side of the pitch to the other when we can just attack the other team until we score, it works for us, maybe your passing football works for use but were just not into it I have my offline career mode if I want to do that.

Had a few class games last night went on a winning streak but went downhill abit with loads of bad luck!

I can play now if anyone's coming on, think Josh (thfc) can play too :)

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:06 PM ----------

Going to try and get quite a few on tomorrow night, starting about half 10/11ish. If you fancy it jump in IRC around that time. :)

P.S Mike where you hiding?