Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to listen to offers for the majority of the Wigan team: McCarthy, MacArthur, Diame and Moses not up for sale though.

Anyone want any Aston Villa players... Cueller... Hutton etc

If possible could you make the Npower Championship avaliable for season 2? If so could I be Cardiff depending on the interest in the championship

Willing to listen to any offers for Nathan Dyer from Swansea..

okay my mistake, rice is back at arsenal now! if interest is high i may have the championship open for season 2 but its already hard work so i would be looking for help and a lot of patience from everyone

okay my mistake, rice is back at arsenal now! if interest is high i may have the championship open for season 2 but its already hard work so i would be looking for help and a lot of patience from everyone

Didnt sign Meireles either!

If anyone is looking to loan out a good young player let me know ( Newcastle ) I also need a left back prefrably under 25 but open to any offers

GR53, could i confirm that I've got Jonny Evans on loan and Guti on a free aswell as Baldini as a coach as it doesn't say in the transfers update.
Thanks.

GR53, could i confirm that I've got Jonny Evans on loan and Guti on a free aswell as Baldini as a coach as it doesn't say in the transfers update.
Thanks.

il need confirmation from both managers, nah guti signed for newcastle mate and yeah you can get baldini

yeah the United manager can confirm, I'll just tell him to pm you. Thanks :))

yeah no bother mate.

Can everyone not send me anymore transfers just now, i am going to do another transfer update soon and then the first week of matches, then you's can send me the transfers again

I PM'd you saying I sacked Keane and replaced with Shearer . Not sure if you got it though - as my Laptop has been messinh up lately.

yeah no bother mate.

Can everyone not send me anymore transfers just now, i am going to do another transfer update soon and then the first week of matches, then you's can send me the transfers again
woops..i forgot that....I wont send anymore.
Can are mangers still buy players without us deciding?

Status
Not open for further replies.