Status
Not open for further replies.
it's all in a notepad because FMRTE isn't working for me, i should have it working and have a large update done tonight lads!

Id just like to add I'm never bother to log out so im never on half the time it says i am so dont expect me 2 replie to your pm's Immediately.

Wolves_logo_small.jpg

WOLVES 'CHAN' COME GOOD

Wolverhampton Wanderers' new chairman has been announced as none other than The Legend that is Jackie Chan.

220px-Jackie_Chan_Cannes.jpg

He has said no Transfer Dosh will be available at this time but any player sales will result in the fee being placed in a
Transfer kitty for January.

All players will be offered and any offers are welcome.

Last edited:
Everton transfers!!!

Sold Fellaini 25m to Tottenham
Mucha for 4.5 to Chelsea
Stacqualursi to Swansea 70% loan
Fierro and Geis to my team
Guttierez 9m deal from Newcastle
Andy Johnsen from Fulham for 3m
Diaby for 6m from Arsenal

Manchester City Transfer Centre:

Ins:
Mario Gotze
Neymar

Outs:
Mario Balotelli (Stoke City, Loan)
Adam Johnson (Fulham, Loan, £1M)
Owen Hargreaves (QPR, £100K)

can everyone stop posting there transfers and spamming the page please

Nirmit11, You have not signed Neymar or Gotze because you haven't mailed me asking? The transfers will be put up later! the deadline should be tommorow at some point

can everyone stop posting there transfers and spamming the page please

Nirmit11, You have not signed Neymar or Gotze because you haven't mailed me asking? The transfers will be put up later! the deadline should be tommorow at some point

I sent you a PM yesterday saying that I wanted to sign Gotze and Neymar for 3 times their value and offer them 2 times their current wages. How else am I supposed to sign someone from a club with an AI chairman?

I sent you a PM yesterday saying that I wanted to sign Gotze and Neymar for 3 times their value and offer them 2 times their current wages. How else am I supposed to sign someone from a club with an AI chairman?

aww my bad, i forgot to put it in the notepad where i keep the transfers sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.