Status
Not open for further replies.
BAD NEWS:
as much as i have loved doing this, ive lost my bank card for FMRTE and it will take me another week to get one so i cant donate therefore i cant work FMRTE. I don't think it's fair to make everyone wait another week therefore i'm going to offer anyone else in this game the chance to take it over if they want too but i will decide since only a few people on here have shown that they know the rules properly enough - just a suggestion.

sorry guys

BAD NEWS:
as much as i have loved doing this, ive lost my bank card for FMRTE and it will take me another week to get one so i cant donate therefore i cant work FMRTE. I don't think it's fair to make everyone wait another week therefore i'm going to offer anyone else in this game the chance to take it over if they want too but i will decide since only a few people on here have shown that they know the rules properly enough - just a suggestion.

sorry guys

No worries mate, I probably wan't even going to have time to post regularly anyway, and was thinking about pulling out

I personally don't mind waiting for a week, but it's up to you. I don't mind chipping in aswell for the donation :)

im not sure but i would feel like a jake, thanks anyway mate

I dont really mind waiting a week! but if we paid the donation then at least youre getting something for all the work youre putting in? good scottish vocab as well haha good ole jakes

I dont really mind waiting a week! but if we paid the donation then at least youre getting something for all the work youre putting in? good scottish vocab as well haha good ole jakes

i dont mind doing either, the donation has to be at least one euro so its not too much and then you would get a code for Fmrte, so if yous want the game to keep going then it would be great if someone done that but we can wait til i get my appointment at the bank and a new card somepoint next week and continue from there, its your choices guys!

Just wondered.. do we confirm transfers to you or just say in hereand you keep note?

If anyone already owns fmrte you could give their code, once you have a code you can use it on multiple pcs

Last edited:
EVERYONE! stoke chairman Eoin McG has saved the game and got me an activation code, the first transfer update will be tommorow! thanks a lot Eoin

If donations are needed, just PM me and I'll be happy to!!

And can't thank u enough Eoin!!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.