FM Real Time Editor

I presume it's on the player profile section. There will be a field somewhere that you can edit. I'm not at home at the moment but I will check when I get in.

yea there is a born field but nothing can be changed from it

Ah right. The editor is only in it's early stages the creator probably hasn't implemented it yet. But I'm sure it will feature in future versions.

Had a look at it last night, not as good as fmm ;)

It works for me to. I had to install MS.NET framework... It is fine cheat machine, but I will do only one thing: give Ronaldinho more stamina...

NEW VERSION RELEASED 22/11/08

Change List

- All text data is now readed from the language file
- Added a couple of buttons to Clubs Players List Screen
- Added some presets to Players Information screen (to make players attributes all 20.. etc)
- Added option to edit players names (by pressing the button that appears when you put the mouse into the player name)
- Added Clubs Affiliations
- Added staff searching (but its not possible to edit nothing yet)
- Fixed some bugs
- Added extra items to be displayed in Clubs Players Screen
- Added support for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 + 1st Patch installed
- Added a button to clear all items in SearchList
- Added Minimize Button
- Bug in SearchList, now when you are in editor options screen for example, if you click in the selected item in the
SearchList it loads the selected item editing screen.
- Fixed a bug that weren't displaying the current currency symbol in Clubs Finances
- Fixed a bug in Players Information screen, now when you press the Preset button "-1" it will stop at CA/PA = 1

WSM Users: This is the first version of FMRTE that supports WSM 2009(with 1st Patch installed), this version works with WSM but some features arent working right now, features
like Current Screen(named Current Person in previous versions), players contracts and probably one or two more features that i didnt noticed.. this will be fixed soon

It also now comes with a proper file installer which checks if you have actually got the MS .NET installed correctly.

DOWNLOAD IT NOW

you load your game, search for the team you want and click the first team then it says on the right

Is there any trick to keep your players. When i make them 20 in all stats, big clubs buy them. I want to keep the original players. But my boss says that the offer is to good to refuse. I have set loyalty to 20. Any ideas?

Is there any trick to keep your players. When i make them 20 in all stats, big clubs buy them. I want to keep the original players. But my boss says that the offer is to good to refuse. I have set loyalty to 20. Any ideas?

Don't Cheat :p

i still cant get this to work ive got the newest one its all installed fine but when i press the load game button it does nothing any1 help please

Yeah thats one way to do it. But i think i will go the other way. Any ideas?

emm you could try using the editor to edit their wages to summat really stupid so the other team cant afford their wages.

try putting your clubs reputation up to full so that he is at the biggest club alredy

Why Can't You Edit Your Staff?
Will There Be Amodifier That Will Let You?

Player retiring help!!

HELP NEEDED ON EDITOR!!!

I would like my retired players come back as youth, is real time editor able to do that? If so please tell me how to do that, urgently needed. cheers guys!