FM Real Time Editor

could be that your coaching staff aren't up to par either as a result he is slowly going back to a lower level, although i've seen some stats stay good so those that they were high in the first place would stay the same as what you put, just a thought

hi, my football manager updated (didnt know it would automatically update), but i donwloaded the v2.0 patch but my FMRTE wont work! it says error loading team!

any ideas how to fix?

Thanks

You'll have to wait until a new version of the editor is released.

I had the same thing (error lodaing teams data) it is cause of the new patch?

Theres a slight data change between 9.1.0 and 9.2.0 so just gotta be patient til the updated FMRTE comes out which can read it. On the bracasoft site it sounds like it'll be out very soon

I have gotten the editor running and can view everything. But how do i actually edit things? Like how would i give a club more money?

can anyone explain me why when i select a player and make them a legend 4 example all 20 attributes, after a few games, the players stats all drop? can anyone tell me how to change the stats and keep them at 20? often they drop to their original stats! can anyone help me;(;(;(

can anyone explain me why when i select a player and make them a legend 4 example all 20 attributes, after a few games, the players stats all drop? can anyone tell me how to change the stats and keep them at 20? often they drop to their original stats! can anyone help me;(;(;(

How do i change the attributes?

Yea it drops! Even the ones that i dont edit? Anyone knows why?

im gonna use this for one thing and one thing only INJURIES because on this game is rediculous for injuries i mean 3 weeks for a dead leg wtf?