FM Real Time Editor

HELP NEEDED ON EDITOR!!!

I would like my retired players come back as youth, is real time editor able to do that? If so please tell me how to do that, urgently needed. cheers guys!

No i'm afraid not :(

Hi Sean, I heard a few people saying on the net about old players like van der sar and giggs come back again in the game as youth ie. 15, 16 year old. Is it even possible and is it possible to make this happen to all players? Please clear this confusion for me, your reply is much appreciated. cheers!

With this editor is impossible yet to make the transfers u want before the begining of the season. Or am i wrong???
I mean, for example, is it posible to edit Castillo will be transfered to Celta Vigo on 7-11-2008 for just 1000€, so I dont have to pass through the negociation process in the game???
In the last FM was possible... I hope they could fix lil things like this soon...

hello guys anyone knows when the editor made by jpee is going out??

by the way i noticed something if you want your players to start in the game with good stats you just need to use the other editor that is out there the one that is says FMeditor 2009 and at the beguining of the game right afteryou select your team you go to your team players and edit their AC/PA and they will be better at the start of the game i haven't played much the game i did that so i don't know how long it will last til the stats drop if they do but i'll keep you posted if this happens

I don't want to create a new topic for this question as it is a simple yes or no...

I support Newcastle but I thought I would set myself a harder challenge and manage my local team. They are in the game but the league they are in isn't even in the game so there is no option to manage them (I don't even know what league they are in lol). Is there anyway in an editor etc. to switch a team to make them playable in the lowest league possible in the game?

for that you'll have to use the game Fm 2009 editor and not the real time editor, because in the editor you can change the league and doing so you will have to save that as a new data base wicht you are going to use to create a new game, i think the lower divition in the game for england is the blue square north/south you will have to change your local team and place it in to that divition

I edited one of my midfielders to fully healed and he became 100% classed him as International and next match he played like an old woman. dont make sense to me.There's nowhere to save the edit so I assume you just returm to game.

Last edited:
where can i download the Fm 2009 editor???? i already have the real time editor, thnx.

Hi Sean,
Do we still have the same problems that we had with FM Modifier after editing a player stats?
Meaning do the stats drop to their " normal / original Value" after playing a few games or do they stays constant and even improve with the right training ?
Thx

Tip

Yeah thats one way to do it. But i think i will go the other way. Any ideas?

If they make an offer or an enquiry ask highest possible and all feas possible, they will all withdraw instantly

Yeah, what's with the players stats dropping? Is it because I don't have good enough coaches to maintain their stats?
When will I the option to edit coaches etc be available. And edit your own managerial stats?

You can edit coaches already?

As for yourself, why would you do that? lol

Re@l Time Editor

hey guys.. i have been using real time editor to change the attributes of a youth player.. but every time i edit his attributes and skill levels sometime later it just falls.. can someone tell me why this happens

It's just the way the game is I'm afraid.