[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

(H)In short-term tests
My ghost tactic is better in patch 11.2

The tactic is doing very well for my Leeds team so far.
I like way my players are playing with this tactic,and the possesion aspect of it is just insane.
I had a 36-64% possesion aspect away from Man City for example....
Having high hopes for this season....

Oh,and to the defence "haters" out there,this tactic is solid in defence,so I have no idea how you can complain about it..

Last edited:
Yes thunderblood, i feel the same, definitely one of the best tactics if have used, i almost always score the most goals, and concede the least . . possesion wise it's really good, 60%+ . ..

could we see a screenshot of the lineup/squads of the people who thinks this tactic is weak in defence,please?
the one "complaint" I have is that my scoring seem a bit irradic,but I take the blame for that with my choice of players

And remeber that no tactic is without flaws....you WILL lose,regardless of tactics,but that is no reason to blame it on the tactics...it's what football is about.

Last edited:
Nice job mate, nice tactic! What Type of OI do you use? (closing down, pressure, tackling, weaker foot)

Last edited:
I'm not the OP,but I am not using any OP instructions at all,unless I see one player as a really big threat

Been using this tactic for 8 matches as Arsenal. No complaints about the defense just yet... although I did tweak the midfielder (Cesc) to act as an Advanced Playmaker. This tactic definitely sees a lot of play going through the forwards, so I wanted to get Cesc a bit more involved creatively.

I signed Jozi Altidore, Jordan Spence (only 4 million!! [$US]), and somehow landed Sergio Romero (he had a fight with his club).

Certainly I got a bit lucky with the signings (Spence and Romero.. Altidore is a training project). I've only lost one game--and that was the Man City 1-0 on a PK.

van Persie has been dominate with this tactic, racking up 6 goals in 5 games before getting hurt.

I also went through and set ALL of my players in the Club (even reserve and U18's) to use the trainings listed. We'll see how they turn out at the end of this season!

Missing a lot CC

I'm using this tactic for a while, im having trouble to score goals, a lot of matches i have around 5 or even 7ccs without score or scoring 1 or 2 goals, and majority of my goals are from corners or long shots. What can i do?

Finished a seaosn with this. Won League Cup, Premier League (goals 92 against 19), Champs League and lost in FA cup final.

I found that teams playing a flat 442 and teams using a diamond presented the largest challenge to this tactic.

i been use your tactic for one season, and i won everything, especially i won 5-0 at final ECC against real madrid, your tactic and formation is so sick dude...
the truth i only save the game before ECC game, but i won everything in one season
very great tactic and very nice job
Ohh i use chelsea btw hehehehe

i am playing now with Locomotiv Moscow and it goes nice so far but it is too early to say for sure but i think that this tactic works very nice

Hi mate going to try this tactic with Villarreal. Few questions:

1) does it matter if I tweak the DRL settings and put dribbling to rarely/sometimes and put crossing up to sometimes?

2) with players that have high crossing rating is it better to put their crossing up to sometimes or should I keep it at rarely?

3) is there a big difference if I tell my dm to not roam? He's got the stays back at all times PPM so I feel it would work better if he's told not to roam.

Thanks.

How is it doing on 1.2???

It works better for my test in patch 11.2

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Hi mate going to try this tactic with Villarreal. Few questions:

1) does it matter if I tweak the DRL settings and put dribbling to rarely/sometimes and put crossing up to sometimes?

2) with players that have high crossing rating is it better to put their crossing up to sometimes or should I keep it at rarely?

3) is there a big difference if I tell my dm to not roam? He's got the stays back at all times PPM so I feel it would work better if he's told not to roam.

Thanks.

I don't know ,because I didn't try it like these

You can try these.

How to Download

Gentlemen,

This tactic looks excellent, I'd very much like to try it but alas I am failrly useless when it comes to downloading things. So, I have tried and it appears in the tactic file as a .rar file or something - how do i convert that to a tactic? Please help a foolish oaf.

Many thanks

Nets

Gentlemen,

This tactic looks excellent, I'd very much like to try it but alas I am failrly useless when it comes to downloading things. So, I have tried and it appears in the tactic file as a .rar file or something - how do i convert that to a tactic? Please help a foolish oaf.

Many thanks

Nets

Use winrar or winzip

Gentlemen,

Many thanks

Nets

I suggest you download a program such as Powerarchiver,which is free and will extract those files nicely. A .rar file just means it is compressed and easier to download,so just extracts the file to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football manager 11\Tactics

Good luck!