FM12 Update Packs by_pr0

• Thread starter Thread starter pr01991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 97K
Sorry for late reply! Yep! I downloaded your previous update to compare and defo wrong in this one and right in that! No biggy as I just cloned stats from previous update but might want to alter it back in next update!

What about a newer released version including the lastest news like Hudgson the new England manager.

Hey mates next update is coming in 15th of May !!

Those who would give me info about their countries ( scouters or not ) please leave your notes untill 7-8 May so I can work them on the editor ! And dont forget!! 15 May is THE day !

You can all find me also here in facebook's page FM12 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0 | Facebook ! Really appreciated if you could also be a fan of my page!!

Thanks a lot!!

Probably there is a mistake in this situation... Maybe you have the manager cracked.

In my previous update there were over 6.000 changes. Either you make a mistake placing the files in the correct folder, which means that you have to read the instructions file again and better , or you have the game cracked, in which case I cant do a thing.

To your information in my next update there will be also .xml files so you "pirates" can also play with the update.

Doesn't matter is it in the .xml format or in the .dbc format, .xml is the same thing, but with larger file size. .dbc is packed, that's why it has smaller file size.

When in use, it doesn't matter which one you use. So, I can't imagine that the "pirate version" would be any different in this aspect.
--
Are you planning to do the summer transfers, relegations, promotions etc? I'm looking forward to play with Villarreal in the Segunda! :P

Some have said that in the pirate version the xml format works!

Leave that , its not correct to talk about pirate versions of fm.

Of course i will continue editing , same for relegations and promotions! Some leagues are not completed by the time we talk , so in the next update in 15.6 , the teams will be promoted, relegated and so!!

Ι already made raul's transfer .

The two of leverkusen , will be edited!

Hey there , as always next update is coming on the 15th of June ! NO MORE future transfers, all the future transfers from now on will be on the pack as direct transfers on the newly joined teams! f.e marko marin will be in chelsea , drogba will be free agent and so ! Transfers from all over the world inside this pack! The BEST transfers and updates pack in whole World ! Stay tuned ... !!

Of course you can all find my facebook page and become a fan here : http://www.facebook.com/pages/FM12-Transfer-Data-Update-Packs-by_pr0/326690120710288

Last edited:
Tommorow is the big day!!

The pack that numbers over 30.000 (!!!) database changes , the one with the most changed stuffs than any other edited file on the net , comes tommorow!!

One day left to get excited...

Back