you didnt change to european competition .. its really important for game..

I am working right now on this .

I know its important but its also important for you guys to understand that over 35.000 database changes , takes 4 or 5 hours on editor per day...

I wanted to focus on the transfers , loans removed and injuries so i didnt do this.

15 or maybe earlier i will have this file you ask.

**** yeah... I wanted to make a present to all my followers and worked hard for you...

New link updated with this year's corrected coefficients (untill the 50th team for now ) and 2012-2013 Europe places for Champions League and Europa League!!

Hello all , i hope you enjoy my work :)

Just for your information next update in 2 days will include :

1. The world's best transfers udpate pack with all the latest transfers, from the important leagues down to the lowest(India,Saudi Arabia..)
2. The problem with Barcelona both in Champions League & Europe League is corrected with a whole new file of the EU places.
3. Promotions & Relegations in Poland AND Norway. Now we have leagues completed : Albania, Austria, Denmark, England , France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , Romania , Scotland, Spain , Ukraine, Turkey.
4. Adjusted reputations in China top teams , so they can attract better players.
5. Removed many last year's injuries.Although some will be there due to my personal interest to do the best for the transfers update file.
6. Replace with the new injuries that some players have. *information in text inside pack.
7. Corrected China team's stadiums to the new ones.
8. New wonderkid created , Carlinhos of Bayer Leverkusen.
9. Corrected all European leagues , last year's winners. Italy will have Juventus title holders, Spain will have Real Madrid , England Manchester City and so .

I had a problem with the internet speed. In half an hour it will be up !!

Sorry for the delay!

I dont know its not in my hand , the moderators of the site must accept the file.

I cant do anything...

Update is up! Download everyone from the transfers update section!!

why many clubs have no manager?? eg Chelsea,Sunderland,PSG...is it only me or what??

Last edited:
pressing download button but it doesnt start. why cant download file any ideas?