FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that there will be MAJOR improvements in the final game? The problem with wingers and their tracking back has been here for quite some time and nothing has changed. AI is the most important and complex thing in fm and to basically rework it in 14 days is, well....impossible. And it is not just the wingers, defenders and goalkeeprs just behave ridiculously bad. The game does not need just few tweaks here and there, it needs SERIOUS reworking. But maybe you are right and it will look substantially different, we shall see, but remember my words:-)

Personally I think this is the best FM by far-even though I'm still to win a frickin match (my fault though-was way too overconfident in my tactics!) Obviously there is a few bugs/glitches, but it's BETA. But IMO for a beta it's first class

(and being the nerd it's great having a full lenth match finish at the same time as the FT results coming through on Soccer Saturday *cough* :$)

Last edited:
I have to say, I've experienced very, very few issues. And the clicking problem seems to have stopped now. The only problem left right now is the high scoring, and the inability to finish the tutorial (which is no biggie-only wanted to finish it for achievement then remembered it's the beta :$)and they've already been reported. Overall impression thus far is that this is the best version thus far-and it's only the beta, which speaks volumes imo

I agree, the matchday graphics seem so much more real and the variety of touches/goals is outstanding. Not exeperienced many issues myself either, i'm just finiding the team talks pretty infuriating. Like you say, it is the BETA so roll on the full release.

So.. I am Dortmund, i have a pretty good team.. I've been training defense and defense set pieces as i was going to a match against Bayern.. So.. Pretty much EVERY SINGLE CROSS they made into my area, it would be a goal. It doesn't matter who is there from their team, even if it was the freaking goalkeeper ... I got smashed 6-2 they only had 8 shots, 6 on goal, that ended up being ALL of their goals.. This has been happening in pretty much every team i am managing, every cross they manage to make, it's normally a goal.. I am frustrated with this.. Is anyone having this problem? I am using 4-2-3-1 tactic, attacking fluid. If anyone can tell me something that i should change on the tactic set up, id appreciate... Because my defense looks like butter to their wingers!

Do you really think that there will be MAJOR improvements in the final game? The problem with wingers and their tracking back has been here for quite some time and nothing has changed. AI is the most important and complex thing in fm and to basically rework it in 14 days is, well....impossible. And it is not just the wingers, defenders and goalkeeprs just behave ridiculously bad. The game does not need just few tweaks here and there, it needs SERIOUS reworking. But maybe you are right and it will look substantially different, we shall see, but remember my words:-)

If you think they were working on the BETA up until release and then got on with finishing the game off in these two weeks you need to research how the industry works.

This BETA will be a month old, minimum.

Last edited:
Pretty much EVERY SINGLE CROSS they made into my area, it would be a goal.
I got the same problem - almost every shot = goal. Tried different teams /Arsenal, Reading, Bristol City/, different tactics /4-4-2; 4-5-1, 4-1-3-1-1/ - nothing changes. Once, after 6 wins in a row i lose 3 games in a row with final score: 1:4; 1:6; 2:6 - with average teams.
Beta version is definitely broken.

If you think they were working on the BETA up until release and then got on with finishing the game off in these two weeks you need to research how the industry works.

This BETA will be a month old, minimum.

I'm genuinely bemused by the amount of people who dont grasp what a BETA is, and just how rough in shape they usually are, no wonder SI were previously so reluctant to release one.

People if you came for a fairly polished performance, you will be sorely disappointed. Go do something else till the 2nd November

Last edited by a moderator:
Another team, another tactic, same results. EVERY SINGLE SHOT made by opponent = goal.
Beta is just unplayable.
I made 10 shots - 1-2 goals /if i'm lucky/;
They made 4 shot - 4 goals; 6 shots - 6 goals...

Hope that final version will be patched.

My main complaint is that fans look **** when you score, like no one moves...

Last edited:
how can u get players u signed into your training camp squad

Tiny graphical error I just noticed whilst playing penalty shoot out: two players took penalties that they blasted off the post into the top corner, although the screen actually showed the ball flying through the net and into the stands. They were powerful penalties, but not that powerful! XD

All the text has gone white on white and is a nightmare to read..

re: am i a chunt? i bought the game yesterday. got an invoice. no download link, no beta code? help?

I Have a few issues that im not sure if its just because its a beta release -

- I like to watch movies/tv shows on the computer whilst playing, with them both in half screen. Both played like a gem on fm12 but i'm having massive lagging issues with the game and video atm only when watching programs. Really annoying as its become habit for me.

- The game has now unexpectedly quit quite a few times now. only happened a handful of time on fm12 in 1500 hours play.

- also, in game, i scored off a corner, was an obvious goal, the ref called another corner... what my player even when to pick up the ball up in the goal. I recorded it. If someone can tell me where i can find my videos i'll post it

Hopefully just beta issues....

One thing that annoys me is they removed the little think that popped up in matches when there was a card/foul/offside etc, now, when goals are disallowed, I dont even realize it until another goal is scored and im like wtf, I swear there was another goal. I hope that gets put back in for the full release.

One thing that annoys me is they removed the little think that popped up in matches when there was a card/foul/offside etc, now, when goals are disallowed, I dont even realize it until another goal is scored and im like wtf, I swear there was another goal. I hope that gets put back in for the full release.

Is that not in the new match feed thing at the side of the screen?

Few runtime errors and crashes tonight for some reason, kinda lucky on some they were in game i was losing... :p

what does my head in, is when am in a match, it seems to go slow on the 3D match engine. I don't want to view it in 2d, that's **** to watch, i would rather see the finishing and shots going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back